In the Settings window, navigate to System > About. Scroll down a bit and you’ll see the information you’re after. Navigate to System > About and scroll down. You’ll see the “Version” and “Build” numbers here.
How do I find my Windows version and build number?
Check Windows 10 Build Version
- Win + R. Open up the run command with the Win + R key combo.
- Launch winver. Simply type in winver into the run command text box and hit OK. That is it. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.
What is the current Windows 10 version and build?
The latest version of Windows 10 is the May 2021 Update. which was released on May 18, 2021. This update was codenamed “21H1” during its development process, as it was released in the first half of 2021. Its final build number is 19043.
How do I find my Build number?
Tap on ALL APPS icon (6 dots).
- Scroll until you see the Settings icon (as red mark) and tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap About.
- In the About field, it lists the Android version and Software information which is the same as the Build Number.
- If you tap on Software information , it will list the Build number itself.
How do I check my version of Windows 10?
Solution. Press Windows key + R (win + R), and type winver. About Windows has: Version and OS Build information.
How do I find my Windows version number?
Here’s how to learn more:
- Select the Start button > Settings > System > About . Open About settings.
- Under Device specifications > System type, see if you’re running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Under Windows specifications, check which edition and version of Windows your device is running.
How do I find out my Windows version?
Click the Start or Windows button (usually in the lower-left corner of your computer screen).
- While on the Start screen, type computer.
- Right-click the computer icon. If using touch, press and hold on computer icon.
- Click or tap Properties. Under Windows edition, the Windows version is shown.
Which version of Windows 10 is best?
Compare Windows 10 editions
- Windows 10 Home. The best Windows ever keeps getting better. …
- Windows 10 Pro. A solid foundation for every business. …
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Designed for people with advanced workloads or data needs. …
- Windows 10 Enterprise. For organisations with advanced security and management needs.
What is the most current version of Windows 10?
|General availability||July 29, 2015|
|Latest release||10.0.19043.1202 (September 1, 2021) [±]|
|Latest preview||10.0.19044.1202 (August 31, 2021) [±]|
|Marketing target||Personal computing|
What version of Windows 10 is 20H2?
|1909||19H2||November 12, 2019|
|2004||20H1||May 27, 2020|
|20H2||20H2||October 20, 2020|
How do I enable developer options without making a number?
On Android 4.0 and newer, it’s in Settings > Developer options. Note: On Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden by default. To make it available, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options.
How do I enable developer options?
To unhide the Developer options menu:
- 1 Go to “Settings”, then tap “About device” or “About phone”.
- 2 Scroll down, then tap “Build number” seven times. …
- 3 Enter your pattern, PIN or password to enable the Developer options menu.
- 4 The “Developer options” menu will now appear in your Settings menu.