Go to Settings->General->Accessibility->Reduce Transparency, and make sure its turned off. This will make the grey backgrounds on the dock and the folders a bit translucent and as such take on color from the background being used.
Can you get rid of the dock on iPhone iOS 14?
Unfortunately, Apple doesn’t give us the chance to remove the dock on iPhone by default. But you can choose which apps the dock is supposed to show.
Can you have more than 4 apps on iPhone dock?
First, long press any app, either on your Dock or Home screen. … If you have four apps in the Dock already, drag an app from the Dock to the Home screen or to an existing folder. Now, drag and drop apps create a new app folder or locate an existing folder. Drag the folder you want to use to the Dock.
How do you edit apps on iOS 14?
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled).
- Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Select Add Action.
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app.
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize. …
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
How can I change the color of my icons?
Change the app icon in Settings
- From the app home page, click Settings.
- Under App icon & color, click Edit.
- Use the Update app dialog to select a different app icon. You can select a different color from the list, or enter the hex value for the color you want.
How do I get rid of the GREY bar at the bottom of my iPhone 2020?
Open Settings and navigate to Accessibility > Guided Access and toggle the switch to on. This will open up a menu of options governing the way the feature works. There are a few things you’ll need to do to get things ready for hiding the bar.
What is the GREY bit on screen time?
It shows the usage of your iOS device. Usage relates to websites you have visited and specific categories of apps that you have opened within a particular time frame among other forms of useful information. The three categories that you have used the most will be shown in grey color on the bar graph.