How do I download pictures from my Android to my macbook air?
Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
How do I connect my Android phone to my macbook air?
Just follow these quick steps:
- Download Android File Transfer to your computer.
- Remove the USB wall charger adapter from your phone charger, leaving just the USB charging cable.
- Connect your phone to your computer’s USB port via the charging cable.
- Open Mac Finder.
- Locate Android File Transfer on your list of drives.
How do I transfer photos from smartphone to Macbook Air?
Use the Bluetooth File Exchange app to import photos via Bluetooth.
- Connect the phone to your computer.
- Drag the photos onto your computer’s internal disk.
- Do one of the following: Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos window. Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos icon in the Dock.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung phone to macbook?
Transferring Photos and Videos to a Mac
- Tap Connected as a media device.
- Tap Camera (PTP)
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
- Detach the USB cable from your phone.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my Android phone?
Instead, to get your Android device connected to your Mac, turn the Android’s debugging mode on before connecting via USB.
- Press the “Menu” button on your Android device and tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Applications,” then “Development.”
- Tap “USB Debugging.”
- Connect your Android device to your Mac with the USB cable.
Can you connect an Android phone to a MacBook?
The most common way to connect Android phones to Mac is via USB, but you’ll need free software like Android File Transfer installed first. Download Android File Transfer to your Mac and install it. Launch the software. Connect your phone to your Mac using a USB cable (you can use the one that came with your phone).
Can I AirDrop from Android to Mac?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How do I connect my phone to my macbook air?
If your mobile phone isn’t already connected with your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Select your phone in the Devices list. If this device is new to your Mac, click Connect. If you have previously connected this device, double-click it to connect.
How do I share files from my Android to my MacBook?
Drag Android File Transfer to Applications. Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac. Double click Android File Transfer. Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
How do you import photos from phone to Mac?
Connect your iPhone to Mac using a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your Mac. In the upper menu of the Photos app, choose Import. Click Import all new photos or select the photos you need and click Import Selected.
How do I transfer large files from Android to Mac?
Your computer must be using Mac OS X 10.5 and up.
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer. …
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the ‘Charging this device via USB’ notification.
How do I transfer photos from my Android to my laptop?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer files from Samsung phone to macbook?
How to Copy Files From Android to Your Mac
- Connect your phone to your Mac with the included USB cable. …
- Download and install Android File Transfer. …
- Click Get started.
- Navigate through the directory to find the files you want on your Mac.
- Find the exact file and drag it to the desktop or your preferred folder.
How do I transfer photos from Android to Mac without USB?
AirMore – Transfer Photos from Android to Mac without USB Cable
- Click the download button below to install it for your Android. …
- Visit AirMore Web on Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Run this app on your device. …
- When the main interface pops up, tap on “Pictures” icon and you can see all photos stored on your device.