How do I restart the print spooler in Windows 10?
How to restart the Printer Spooler in Windows 10
- From the Cortana Search Bar Type in Services and select the Services Desktop App.
- Scroll down the list of services and right click on Print Spooler.
- Click on Restart. Click to rate this post! [Total: 2 Average: 5] Advertisements.
How do I restart the print spooler service?
Method 2: Using the Services Console
- Click on the Windows or Start button.
- Type services. msc in the Start Search box. …
- Click Services in the Programs list. …
- Locate and right-click on Print Spooler, and then click Stop from the drop-down menu.
- Right click Print Spooler again, and then click Start from the dop down menu.
How do I fix the print spooler service is not running?
To solve this error, try the following steps.
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“. …
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
How do I fix the print spooler in Windows 10?
To fix the print spooler service to continue printing on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Start on Windows 10.
- Search for services. …
- Right-click the Print Spooler service and select the Properties option. …
- Click the General tab.
- Click the Stop button. …
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
16 мар. 2021 г.
How do I clear the print spooler?
Browse to “C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS” and delete the .
Stop the Print Spooler service.
- Click Start and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Services.
- Scroll down and select Print Spooler.
- From the Action menu, click Stop.
What is the print spooler service is not running?
You may meet the “Print Spooler service not running” error when your printer driver is outdated. Therefore, in order to solve the problem, you should update or reinstall the printer driver.
How do I stop the Print Spooler service in Windows 10?
The Print Spooler can also be stopped and started in the Services window, though the underlying method stays basically the same.
- Right-click the Start button.
- Click Run.
- Type services. …
- Right-click Print Spooler — you might have to scroll down to find it.
- Click Stop.
How do I restart the print spooler on my HP printer?
- In your computer, go to the services management windows by typing the command “Services. …
- Inside services, look for print spooler.
- Once located, right click on it and click on restart.
- You may also need to power cycle your printer after doing so, by turning it OFF and turning it ON again after 10 seconds of being OFF.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
How to fix stuck printer queue on PC
- Cancel your documents.
- Restart the Spooler service.
- Check your printer drivers.
- Use a different user account.
6 июл. 2018 г.
Why does my printer spooler keep stopping Windows 10?
Sometimes Print Spooler service can keep stopping because of Print Spooler files – too many, pending, or corrupt files. Deleting your print spooler files can clear pending print jobs, or the too many files or solve the corrupt files to resolve the problem.
How do I start the print spooler service?
How to restart the Print Spooler
- Scroll down the list and click or tap on Print Spooler.
- Click or tap on Restart the service.
- Windows will attempt to start the service.
- Once the Print Spooler status is Running (example below). The Print Spooler service is started.
How do I clear the print queue?
Click the “Printer” menu and then choose the “Cancel all documents” command. All the documents in the queue should disappear and you can try printing a new document to see if it works.
How do I stop the print spooler command line?
How to Manually Stop and Start the Print Spooler. Click the Start button and select Run. Type Command and then click OK to display the Command Prompt. In the Command Prompt type, net stop spooler, then press Enter to Stop the Print Spooler.