Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button. Once the startup screen appears, release the Power button, and 3 seconds later release the Volume Up button. Your phone will enter recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons or touch the screen to select Wipe data/factory reset.
How do you factory reset a locked Android phone?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected.
How do I factory reset my Android without password?
Android | How to factory reset without password
- Go to Google’s Find My Device website.
- Sign in to your Google account if you haven’t already.
- If required, select which device you want to reset from the left menu.
- Choose the option to Erase Device.
- Confirm you want to Erase Device.
Does factory reset remove password Android?
A complete factory reset will allow you to save your data and remove all links to the phone, including passwords, credit card information, paired devices and any other sensitive information.
How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot the password?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do I factory reset my Samsung without a password?
Simultaneously press and hold the power button + volume up button + home key until the Samsung logo appears, then release only the power button. Release the volume up button and home key when the recovery screen appears. From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
How do I factory reset my Wiko Android?
The smartphone must be switched off.
- press at the same time the 2 buttons “On/Off” and “Volume +” until Android™ logo is displayed with an exclamation mark,
- press “On/Off” button,
- press “Volume -” button to select “wipe data / factory reset”,
- press “Volume+” button to confirm,
How do I bypass Google verification after factory reset?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Set up the phone until you get to the option to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap the text box for the Wi-Fi password (do not type a password yet)
- The keyboard should appear. On the keyboard, press and hold the Spacebar.
Does a hard reset delete everything Android?
However, a security firm has determined returning Android devices to factory settings doesn’t actually wipe them clean. … Here are the step you need to take to protect your data.
Does a factory reset remove Google account?
Performing a Factory Reset will permanently delete all user data on the smartphone or tablet. Be sure to back up your data before performing a Factory Reset. Before performing a reset, if your device is operating on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher, please remove your Google Account (Gmail) and your screen lock.