In “Settings”, tap on “App Drawer”, then on “Hide apps”. Here you can select which apps to not show in your app drawer anymore, just remember to also remove them from your home screen.
How do I get rid of Samsung app drawer?
You can simply head into the home screen settings and turn on that Apps button. Other options in home screen settings include changing the grid size (for both the home screen icons and the app drawer icons), hiding apps, and customizing Bixby.
How do I hide app icons on Android?
How to hide apps on your Android phone
- Long-tap on any empty space on your home screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the button for home screen settings.
- Scroll down on that menu and tap “Hide apps.”
- In the menu that pops up, select any apps you want to hide, then tap “Apply.”
What are hidden apps on Android?
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
How do I change the app drawer on my Samsung?
Samsung allows you to pick how you open the app drawer. You can either have the default option of hitting the drawer icon at the bottom of the screen, or enable it so a simple swipe up or down will do the job. To find these options head to Settings > Display > Home Screen.
How do I find missing Apps icon on Android?
How to Fix App Icons Disappeared on Android Phones
- You can drag your missing icons back to your screen through your Widgets. To access this option, tap and hold anywhere on your home screen.
- Look for Widgets and tap to open.
- Look for the app that is missing. …
- Once you are done, arrange the app on your home screen.
How do I restore my Android icons?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
How do I get the app drawer on my Samsung?
Even though you can find launcher icons (app shortcuts) on the Home screen, the Apps drawer is where you need to go to find everything. To view the Apps drawer, tap the Apps icon on the Home screen.
Where is the app drawer on my Android phone?
At the most basic (and anyone who’s had an Android phone for more than a week or two can skip down a bit), you can just use the app drawer, which is accessed either by swiping up from the bottom of the phone or by pressing on the apps icon at the bottom center of your display.
How do you change the app drawer on Android?
In the Settings menu, look for the App & widget drawers tab and tap on it. Next, to tap on the App drawer style tab, and you’ll be able to choose between horizontal (from left to right) and vertical (from top to bottom) scrolling. There’s also a List option, but this also means vertical scrolling.
What is the best hidden text app?
15 Secret Texting Apps in 2020:
- Private message box; Hide SMS. his secret texting app for android can conceal private conversations in the best manner. …
- Threema. …
- Signal private messenger. …
- Kibo. …
- Silence. …
- Blur Chat. …
- Viber. …