Simply download Outlook on Android smartphone and iPhone, then create a calendar that you can share. … Once the application is downloaded on both devices, all you have to do is share the calendar already created, or create a new one that will be sent to the various contacts concerned, regardless of their platform.
Can you have a shared calendar between iPhone and Android?
There is a Free and Easy Solution to Sync/Share All Calendar Events with All Platform like Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar are the best two platforms that can share the Calendar events between Android, iOS and Windows mobile platforms.
How do I share my calendar between iPhone and Samsung?
How to sync Samsung Galaxy Calendar with iPhone?
- Find the “Add Account” tab, select Google and sign in to your Google account.
- Click on “Add Account” and log in to your iPhone account.
- Find the “Filters” tab, choose Calendar sync option and check the folders you want to sync.
- Click “Save” and then “Sync all”
How do you share calendars between phones?
Method 2 Using Android
- Open the Settings of your Android device.
- Choose the Accounts option.
- Tap the “Add account” button.
- Tap “Existing account” and sign in with your Google account.
- Select the Calendar option.
- Open the Calendar option in the Settings menu.
- Select the calendars to sync.
- Repeat for additional accounts.
What is the best app for calendar sharing?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
How do I send calendar invites from iPhone to Android?
On your Android or iPhone, share a calendar event via text by opening the event first. Then tap the Share icon. Tap Another app and your phone’s sharing menu will open. Select text from the sharing options.
How do I sync calendars between devices?
Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. If the account you want to use for syncing calendars (iCloud, Exchange, Google, or CalDAV) is not already listed at the top, tap Add Account and follow the prompts to add it. Tap the account name and make sure Calendars is turned on for that account.
How do you sync iPhone with Samsung?
Connect the two phones using the iOS phone’s lightning cable and the USB-OTG adapter that came with your Galaxy phone. Tap Trust on the iOS phone. Tap Next on the Galaxy phone. Select the content you want to transfer, and then tap Transfer.
Why can’t I share my calendar with another iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Default Calendar (in the Calendar section) and make sure this is set to an iCloud calendar and not something else like On My iPad, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, etc.
How do I share my calendar with someone?
Click the options icon (three vertical dots), followed by Settings and sharing. Choose between two different sharing options: check the Make available to public box to share the calendar with everyone who has a link, or click on Add people to share it with only those you choose.
Can I sync my calendar with another phone?
Run the Calendar app on your new Android phone and set the Google Account. … For all other phones, you may have to navigate under the Calendar interface. Then, you have to tap on Menu and select the Sync button manually. Also, remember to make sure that both your Android phones have a good working Internet connection.