All you need to do is head to Settings on your phone and tap on Apps or Applications, depending on the Android version you’re running. Search for and select Google Play Store in the list of apps on your phone. Next, tap Enable. Your Google Play Store will reappear on your home screen.
How do I retrieve uninstalled apps?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
Can I recover an uninstalled program?
When an app/software program is uninstalled, all the features and components of the app/program are deleted from the computer, and there’s no way to get those things back, unless you reinstall the app.
Why do my apps get uninstalled?
It’s a feature, not a bug. In fact, your apps aren’t really being “deleted” — they’re being offloaded. The feature is called Offload Unused Apps, and it can be turned off (or back on again) really easily.
How can I get my deleted text messages back?
How to recover deleted texts on Android
- Open Google Drive.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Google Backup.
- If your device has been backed up, you should see the name of your device listed.
- Select the name of your device. You should see SMS Text Messages with a timestamp indicating when the last backup took place.
How do I undo deleting an app on Facebook?
3 Answers. If you are one of the admin of the app then you will see the deleted apps there. just click on restore and it will send an email to the administrator’s contact email where they can restore it back!
Will System Restore delete my files?
Although System Restore can change all your system files, Windows updates and programs, it will not remove/delete or modify any of your personal files like your photos, documents, music, videos, emails stored on your hard drive. … System Restore will not delete or clean viruses, or other malware.
How can I restore my deleted files?
Recover Deleted Files
- Look in the trash bin.
- Use your system file history backup tool.
- Use a file recovery program.
- Save a copy on a cloud based service.
How do you stop an app from being uninstalled?
If you want to prevent other users from uninstalling your apps, launch AppLock, go to Privacy, and under Advanced, lock the Settings app. In this manner, users will need to use the authentication method you previously set to open the Settings app.
How do I stop unused apps from loading?
How to disable offload unused apps on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap App Store.
- Tap the Offload Unused Apps On/Off switch. When the switch goes gray, that means it’s off.
How do you stop an app from Redownloading?
How to Block Downloading Apps on Android?
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap the profile icon.
- Then, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to the User controls section and tap Parental controls.
- Toggle Parental controls on.
- Create a PIN and tap OK.
- Then, confirm your PIN and tap OK.