To use the app, first setup your iCloud account on your iPhone and allow it to backup your calendar to the cloud. After that, run SmoothSync on your Android device and login to your iCloud account within the app. Then, select which iCloud calendars to sync to your Android device.
Can you share calendars between iPhone and Android?
If you want to sync reminders and calendars between iOS and Android, just use the Google Calendar app for everything. All you have to do is sign in and it’s all there. You may have to mess with your sync settings, but that’s about it.
Can you share Apple calendar with others?
In the Calendar app , you can share an iCloud calendar with other iCloud users. When you share a calendar, others can see it, and you can let them add or change events. You can also share a read-only version that anyone can view but not change.
How do I sync calendars between devices?
Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. If the account you want to use for syncing calendars (iCloud, Exchange, Google, or CalDAV) is not already listed at the top, tap Add Account and follow the prompts to add it. Tap the account name and make sure Calendars is turned on for that account.
Why can’t I share my iPhone calendar with someone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Default Calendar (in the Calendar section) and make sure this is set to an iCloud calendar and not something else like On My iPad, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, etc.
How do I share my iPhone calendar with my husband?
How to Share Calendars with an iPhone
- Tap Calendar on the Home screen.
- Tap the Calendars button at the bottom.
- Tap the red info button to the right of the calendar you want to share. …
- To share the calendar with one or more specific persons, tap Add Person.
How can I share my calendar with someone?
Click the options icon (three vertical dots), followed by Settings and sharing. Choose between two different sharing options: check the Make available to public box to share the calendar with everyone who has a link, or click on Add people to share it with only those you choose.
How do I force my iPhone to sync calendars?
Check your app settings
- Tap Settings, then Calendar.
- Tap Sync.
- If All Events is selected, choose a specific timeframe instead, like Events 1 Month Back. If a specific timeframe is selected, choose All Events instead.
- Return to your Home screen.
- Wait a few minutes, then open the Calendar app.
How do you link calendars on iPhone?
- Tap the “Calendars” icon on your iPhone. …
- Look for the calendar you want to share in the iCloud section of the list. …
- Select “Add Person.” Type the Apple ID email address used on the other iPhone. …
- Wait for the other person to accept the invitation.
How do I link Apple calendars?
Share iCloud calendars on Mac
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, place the pointer over the calendar’s name in the calendar list, then click the Share Calendar button . …
- Click Share With, then enter the names or email addresses of people you want to invite to share your calendar.