How do I find SCCM on Windows 10?
The simplest method to open the console on a Windows 10 computer, press Start and start typing Configuration Manager console . You may not need to type the entire string for Windows to find the best match.
What is the current version of SCCM?
System Center Configuration Manager 1902, released March 2019. System Center Configuration Manager 1906, released July 2019. Endpoint Configuration Manager 1910, released December 2019.
Which version of SCCM can be used to manage Windows 10 clients?
All currently supported versions of Configuration Manager current branch support the following Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC editions: Enterprise 2015 LTSB. Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Enterprise LTSC 2019.
How do you check if SCCM is working?
How to Check the SCCM Client Version Number
- On the computer, go to Control Panel and find “Configuration Manager” applet.
- Click on Configuration Manager applet.
- Under Configuration Manager properties, click General tab.
- In the General Tab, you will find the SCCM client version number.
How do I install SCCM on Windows 10?
Install SCCM Console Using Setup Wizard
- Open the SCCM Console Setup Wizard, double-click consolesetup.exe.
- On the Site Server page, enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the site server to which the SCCM console connects.
- On the Installation Folder page, enter the installation folder for the SCCM console.
How do I check SCCM build version?
From the SCCM Console
- Open the ConfigMgr console.
- Browse to Administration / Site Configuration / Sites.
- Right-click on the site and select Properties.
- You’ll find the site version and build number.
What is replacing SCCM?
Microsoft has Renamed System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) Cloud Infrastructure & Management. Dan Smalley. Thursday, 20 August 2020.
Is SCCM better than WSUS?
WSUS can meet the needs of a Windows-only network at the most basic level, while SCCM offers an expanded array of tools for more control over patch deployment and endpoint visibility. SCCM also offers pathways for patching alternate OS and third party applications, but on the whole, it still leaves much to be desired.
Is Microsoft release Windows 11?
Microsoft’s next-gen desktop operating system, Windows 11, is already available in beta preview and will be released officially on October 5th.
Can you skip SCCM updates?
You can skip the previous SCCM 1902 hotfixes and directly install SCCM 1906 update. If you have already installed the above hotfixes, proceed with installing SCCM 1906.
What are the Windows 10 versions?
How many Windows 10 Editions are there?
- Windows 10 Home. Chances are that this will the be the edition best suited to you. …
- Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 Pro offers all of the same features as the Home edition, but also adds tools used by business. …
- Windows 10 Enterprise. …
- Windows 10 Education. …
- Windows IoT.