After you log into BIOS Setup, move to 4th Tab on the right and Press Enter key. This should bring up the language menu and you will be able to change it accordingly.
How do I change my BIOS language from Chinese to English?
1. Log in to the BIOS Setup Utility. 2. On the Main screen, choose Select Language, as shown in Figure 1.
How do I change BIOS language on HP?
Change BIOS language
- Esc to launch startup menu.
- F10 to enter BIOS setup.
- F8 to display language menu.
How do I change the keyboard language in BIOS?
The steps are:
- Turn on or restart the server.
- Press F10 on the Dell Splash screen to enter the LCC.
- Click “Settings” > “Language and Keyboard” and change to your desired language.
How do I change my HP laptop from Chinese to English?
Click Start , and then click Control Panel. Under Clock, Language, and Region, click Change display language. Choose a language from the Choose a display language drop-down list. Click Apply.
How do I change the language on UEFI?
Under option “view by” select as “large icon” from the drop down. Click on “language” and on the left hand side click on “advanced settings”. Under the option “override the Windows display language”, in the drop down select the language as “English (unites states)” and click on “save”.
How do I change my HP BIOS from German to English?
You should be able to change the language from BIOS, under System Configuration. Or if you have HP ProtectTools and the BIOS Configuration module installed, you can do it straight from Windows.
How do I change the BIOS language on my Acer?
How do I Change the Language on an Acer Laptop?
- Click the Windows “Start” menu, click the “Control Panel,” click “Clock, Language, and Region,” and then click “Regional and Language Options.”
- Click the “Keyboards and Languages” tab, and then select the language you want to use under “Display Language.”
How do I change the startup language in Windows 10?
Go to Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region, and click on Language preferences. Then go to Advanced settings located on the left. In Override for Windows display language choose the one you want to be overriding the default display language (let’s assume it’s French). Click Save.
How can I change the language on my computer windows 7?
Click the Start menu and open the Control Panel. Open the “Region and Language” option. Click the Administrative tab and then click Change system locale. Select the language that you just installed, and reboot your computer when prompted.
How can I change the language of Windows 7?
Changing the display language in Windows 7
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Under Clock, Language, and Region, click Change display language. Figure : Clock, Language, and Region.
- Choose a language from the Choose a display language drop-down list. Figure : Region and Language.
- Click Apply.
- Click Log off now.