3 Answers. You must have the All Caps checkbox ticked in the Character palette. Turn this off and you should be good.
Why is my font all capitals?
There are multiple reasons why everything may become capitalized in Microsoft Word: The Caps Lock button on the keyboard is turned on. One of the Shift keys on the keyboard has physically jammed. A font type has been selected that only has upper case letters.
How do I change text settings in Photoshop?
How to edit text
- Open the Photoshop document with the text you want to edit. …
- Select the Type tool in the toolbar.
- Select the text you want to edit.
- The options bar in the top has options to edit your font type, font size, font color, text alignment, and text style. …
- Finally, click in the options bar to save your edits.
How do I turn my Caps Lock back to normal?
The Caps Lock function can also be reversed by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Caps Lock. You can revert it to normal by pressing this combination of keys again.
How do I turn off Capitals in Word?
Disable AutoCorrect’s automatic capitalization in Word
- Go to Tools | AutoCorrect Options.
- On the AutoCorrect tab, deselect the Capitalize First Letter Of Sentences check box, and click OK.
What does texting in all caps mean?
In typography, all caps (short for “all capitals”) refers to text or a font in which all letters are capital letters, for example: TEXT IN ALL CAPS . … Short strings of words in capital letters appear bolder and “louder” than mixed case, and this is sometimes referred to as “screaming” or “shouting”.
What image mode do professional offset printers usually use?
The reason offset printers use CMYK is that, in order to achieve color, each ink (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) has to be applied separately, until they combine to form a full-color spectrum. By contrast, computer monitors create color using light, not ink.
What can you use to save a common crop size?
The Trick for Keeping the Same Aspect Ratio When You Crop
- Open the photo you want to crop. …
- Go under the Select menu and choose Transform Selection. …
- Press-and-hold the Shift key, grab a corner point, and drag inward to resize the selection area.
What is leading Photoshop?
Leading is the amount of space between the baselines of consecutive lines of type, usually measured in points. (The baseline is the imaginary line on which a line of type rests.) You can select a specific amount of leading or allow Photoshop to determine the amount automatically by choosing Auto from the Leading menu.
How do I lock text in Photoshop?
Apply lock options to selected layers or a group
- Select multiple layers or a group.
- Choose Lock Layers or Lock All Layers In Group from the Layers menu or the Layers panel menu.
- Select lock options, and click OK.
How do you show the brush tip in Photoshop?
Press the ‘Caps Lock’ key while using one of the brushes. It toggles between a circle and a crosshair view. If it’s always wrong when opening Photoshop change the default behavior in Edit –> Preferences –> Cursors. There you can select ‘Normal Brush Tip’.