How do you put part of a layer behind another?
Add a layer mask by clicking on the mask icon in the layers panel. The ctrl/cmd click on the layer icon to make a selection:Press ctrl/cmd-alt/opt-shift and click on the other layer’s icon.
How do I hide an object in Photoshop?
How to Remove Unwanted Items from a Photo in Photoshop
- Select the Clone Stamp Tool from the toolbar, pick a good sized brush and set the opacity to about 95%.
- Hold alt and click somewhere to take a good sample. …
- Release alt and carefully click and drag the mouse over the item you wish to remove. …
- Continue to repeat steps 2 and 3 until the unwanted object is completely gone.
How do I move an image in Photoshop after inserting it?
Select the Move tool , or hold down Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac OS) to activate the Move tool. Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS), and drag the selection you want to copy and move. When copying between images, drag the selection from the active image window into the destination image window.
What is the shortcut key to duplicate a layer?
The keyboard shortcut to copy all existing layers into a single layer and place it as a new layer on top of the other layers is:PC: Shift Alt Ctrl E. MAC: Shift Option Cmd E.
How do I move an image from one tab to another in Photoshop?
Press and hold your Shift key and release your mouse button to drop and center the image in the document.
- Step 1: Select The Document With The Image You Want To Move. …
- Step 2: Select The Move Tool. …
- Step 3: Drag The Image Onto The Other Document’s Tab. …
- Step 4: Drag From The Tab Into The Document.
What app can i use to put a picture on top of another?
The LightX app is available for both Android and iOS devices and works in an outstanding way. Other than putting one photo over the other, there are many other tools in the app that can be used to make your photo look amazing. The app works almost the same for both the Android and iOS devices.
How do you move text around an image in Photoshop?
How to move text
- Open the Photoshop document with the text you want to edit. …
- Select the type layer that has the text you want to move.
- Select the Move tool in the toolbar.
- In the options bar, ensure that Auto Select Layer (on macOS) or Layer (on Windows) is selected and then click the text you want to move.