How do you wrap an object around an object in Illustrator?
Follow these steps to wrap text around another object or group of objects:
- Select the wrap object. …
- Make sure that the wrap object is on top of the text you want to wrap around it by choosing Object→Arrange→Bring to Front. …
- Choose Object→Text Wrap→Make. …
- Adjust the wrap area by choosing Object→Text Wrap→Text Wrap Options.
How do I wrap a circle around a pattern in Illustrator?
Start by creating a circle, an object you want to wrap, and a “copy and pasted” verison of the object (as shown below). Highlight both objects and select “Object” => “Blend” => “Make”. You should now see a continuous pattern between your two objects.
How do I wrap an image around an object in Photoshop?
Drag the image you want to wrap around the object from Windows Explorer. Photoshop places the image onto its own layer, which appears in the Layers panel. Click “Edit | Transform | Warp” to run the Free Transform Warp option.
How do I wrap text around an object in Photoshop?
With your Text Tool, select your text and press Command + A (Mac) or Control + A (PC) to highlight all. Hold Command or Control and click and drag your text to the inside of your shape. This will automatically shift your text to wrap around the inside edge of your shape.
How do you blend objects along a path in Illustrator?
Create abstract shapes using Illustrator Blend Modes
- Now select both circles (Hold Shift > Click the object) then go to Object > Blend > Make (Alt+Ctrl B). …
- After both path lines had been selected, go to Object > Blend > Replace Spine. …
- Use Direct Selection Tool (A) to select the circles and change the tone colors from red to blue.
How do I repeat an object in Illustrator?
To create a radial repeat,
- Create the object and select using the Selection tool.
- Choose Object > Repeat > Radial.