You can do this in Illustrator holding down the Alt key while you mouse wheel scroll.
How do I zoom with mouse scroll in Illustrator?
Go to Preferences→ General→ Enable ‘Zoom with Mouse Wheel’.
How do I scroll horizontally in Illustrator?
In Illustrator you have the very handy CTRL+mouse scroll shortcut to quickly scroll horizontally through your canvas.
How do I move my mouse in Illustrator?
While using almost any other tool, you can hold down the Space Bar on your keyboard. As long as you hold down the Space Bar, the Hand Tool is available for you to move around the screen with your mouse.
How do I zoom the mouse wheel in Adobe?
Edit > preferences > general , check the make hand tool use mouse-wheel zooming check box. Find the toolbar that has a continuous zoom button (not sure which toolbar). Click that, and you can zoom with the wheel pan pan by holding the wheel down.
How do I preview text in Illustrator?
In the Character panel, click the Find More tab. Browse the font list and select a font. To preview the font on the selected text, hover over the font name. Click the Activate icon displayed next to the font.
How do you highlight text in Illustrator?
How to Highlight in Illustrator
- Launch Adobe Illustrator and open the artwork with the element you want to highlight.
- Click to select the “Rectangle Tool” on the floating tool palette and create a rectangle that’s the same size as the element you want to highlight.
- Click on the “Fill” box and select the color you want to highlight with.
How do I pan the middle button in Illustrator?
Middle mouse button pan with Illustrator
- First press on Start Recording. …
- Right click inside the keystrokes area and select Insert mouse event > Left button > down:
- Lastly set the Repeat options to none and that’s it, you’re done for life! ;p.