Create a long (vertical) rectangle. Pull in its corners so they’re fully curved/pill shaped (if on an older version of illustrator, go effect > stylize > round corners). Rotate it 45º, duplicate and reflect over the y axis. Align until you get the desired heart shape.
How do you make a heart shape?
How to cut a heart out of paper in 3 easy steps
- Fold a piece of paper in half.
- Draw a half-heart shape along the folded edge of the paper.
- Cut the heart out.
How do you make a heart with a pen tool in Illustrator?
How to create a heart shape in illustrator
- Draw “v” shape. Go to the toolbar and select the pen tool. …
- Make round cap. Press the “V” key to stop using the pen tool and select the selection tool. …
- Increase the thickness of the stroke. Increase the thickness of the stroke until you have the heart shape.
How do you make a heart shaped cake?
Start With Batter for a 2-Layer Cake
Since it will take two different shapes, square and round, to make the heart shape, start with making enough batter for a two-layer cake. You will need to divide the batter between one 8-inch round pan and one 8-inch square pan. Continue to 3 of 6 below.
How do you draw a real human heart?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Human Heart
- Begin by sketching a rounded, lumpy, irregular figure. It should look a bit like the shape of Africa. …
- Next you will draw the aortic arch. …
- Next, you will draw the pulmonary trunk, as well as the left and right pulmonary arteries. …
- Erase guide lines from the heart.
Is there a heart tool in Illustrator?
Make a Heart in Adobe Illustrator Step #5: Divide & Unite with the Pathfinder Tool to Shape our Heart. If you don’t see your Pathfinder Toolbar on the screen, in the top menu bar, choose Window > Pathfinder. The pathfinder tool will appear. … Select the three remaining shapes.
How do you smooth lines in Illustrator?
Using the Smooth Tool
- Scribble or draw a rough path with the paintbrush or pencil.
- Keep the path selected and select the smooth tool.
- Click then drag the smooth tool across your selected path.
- Repeat the steps until you get the result you want.
How do you make a glossy effect in Illustrator?
Step 1: Create Your Text
- Create some text!
- Change the font to something nicer.
- Use your swatches panel to pick a font color.
- Expand your text to apply new effects.
- Object and Fill should be selected before you click Okay.
- Duplicate your letter layer.
- Create an ellipse.
- Change the ellipse’s opacity to 25%.