Can you make your own pattern in Illustrator?
To create a pattern, select the artwork that you would like to create the pattern from, and then choose Object > Pattern > Make. To edit an existing pattern, double-click the pattern in the pattern swatch, or select an object containing the pattern and choose Object > Pattern > Edit Pattern.
How do you make an illusion in Illustrator?
How to Make Op Art in Illustrator
- Open Illustrator an make a new file at any size you want. …
- Using your prefered method, draw any kind of shape you like.
- With your shape selected, go to Edit > Copy and then to Edit > Paste in Place.
- Go to Object > Transform > Scale. …
- Press Ctrl+A on you keyboard to select all objects and then go to Object > Blend > Make.
How do I create a random pattern in Photoshop?
- Click on “Filter” in the main Photoshop CS5 tool bar and select “Pattern Maker…” from the drop-down menu.
- Click and drag within the Pattern Maker window to draw a selection box around the portion of the image that you want to use as a pattern.
How do you make a scatter dot in Illustrator?
Select the vector art and change it from a group to a compound path by going to Object > Compound Path > Make. Open the Brushes panel and drag the artwork onto the New Brush button. In the resulting New Brush window, choose Scatter Brush and click OK. That opens the Scatter Brush Options window.