For iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, you can also hook up your device via a USB cable and choose File→Get Photos and Videos→From Camera or Card Reader. Elements recognizes the device, and the Photo Downloader opens, giving you options for importing all photos or selected images.
How do I import photos into Photoshop Elements?
1 Select File > Get Photos and Videos > From Camera or Card Reader or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+G (Windows) or Command+G (Mac OS). 2 From the drop-down menu in the Source area, choose the digital camera or card reader. Once you have selected a device, all photos on it are loaded into the viewer.
How do I import photos into Photoshop Elements 11?
How to Get Files from Folders into Photoshop Elements 11
- Copy files to a folder. …
- Choose File→Get Photos and Videos→From Files and Folders. …
- Select images to import. …
- Specify your Fix Red Eyes and Photo Stacks options. …
- Click the Get Media button.
How do I import my photos from my iPhone to my PC?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I import photos into Photoshop Elements 15?
Importing Images from Your PC or Removeable Media
Importing images from your hard drive or removeable media, such as CDs or flash drives, is easy in Photoshop Elements. Simply click the Import button in the top left corner of the Organizer window. Select “From Files and Folders” from the dropdown menu.
How do I import photos from Photoshop to iPhone?
To upload Elements creations and edited photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use Apple’s iTunes or Dropbox:
- In iTunes, choose File→Add Files to Library.
- Select the images and videos from a folder on your hard drive that you want to upload to the device.
How do I get a photo from iphoto into Photoshop?
Hold down the Shift key or the ⌘ (Command) key to select more than one photo. Now right-click and choose “Edit in external editor” from the contextual menu. The second way to open up photos, is within the external editor (Photoshop).
How do you Photoshop in Apple photos?
From Photos right click on the image you wish to edit and choose Edit With > Other, and then select Photoshop from your applications (or any other photo editor you might prefer). The image will open in the third-party photo editing app and you will be able to use all the features of that app to edit it.
How do you insert a picture into Photoshop on iPad?
Simply tap from the toolbar on the left side of the canvas. In the options panel that opens, select the source of the photo you want to add: Camera Roll: Tap Camera Roll to see all your camera roll photos. Files: Tap Files to browse through your file Locations on your iPad.