Can you have 2 audio outputs Windows 10?
Windows 10 includes a Stereo Mix option that you can adjust to playing audio from two devices at once. … Note that not all users will always see Stereo Mix on the Recording tab even after selecting Show Disabled Devices.
Can I use two headphones at once?
Android ; Samsung Galaxy
Samsung is the king in offering the ability to have simultaneous headphone play. They have this feature built in, so setting this up is quick and easy.
How do I use headphones on my PC?
How Do I Get My Headphones to Work on My Computer?
- Look at the front of your computer. …
- Plug the headphone jack into the headphone port (or the speaker port). …
- Double-click the speaker icon in the lower-right corner of the desktop. …
- Remove the check next to all of the volume control windows.
How do I add a headset to my PC?
To do this:
- Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar.
- Select “Open Sound Settings”. It will open a new window.
- Under “Output”, you’ll see a dropdown with the heading “Choose your output device”
- Choose the connected headset.
How do I get sound on two monitors?
Go into properties and go to the listen tab and select listen to device which will “listen” for the sound in your main device. Underneath that button their is a menu “playback through this device” and select the second device i.e. your second monitor.
Can you play 2 Bluetooth headphones at the same time?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
How do you use two sets of Bluetooth headphones at once?
How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones to ONE Android Phone using an Adapter?
- Usually the adapter powers on when you plug it in.
- Get the adapter into Bluetooth pairing mode. ( …
- Get the 1st pair of Headphones into Bluetooth pairing mode. ( …
- Give them a few seconds to connect.
How do you pair Bluetooth headphones and wired headphones at the same time?
Can I use wired and wireless headphones in the same time?
- Open Sound panel.
- Select Speakers as the default playback device.
- Go to the “Recording” tab.
- Right click and enable “Show Disabled Devices”
- A recording device called “Wave Out Mix”, “Mono Mix” or “Stereo Mix” (this was my case) should appear.
Can a laptop connect to two Bluetooth devices?
Most smartphones, tablets and computers can connect with several Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Use the Settings app on your mobile device and the Manage Bluetooth Devices screen on your Windows 8.1 computer to establish multiple Bluetooth pairing connections.
How do I connect multiple Bluetooth devices to Windows 10?
Pair both speakers with your Windows computer.
- Click the Windows search icon (a circle or magnifying glass next to the Start button).
- Type bluetooth into the search bar.
- Click Bluetooth and other devices.
- Slide the ″Bluetooth″ switch to On.