How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
Can you link an iPhone to an Android?
Click on your iPhone’s name, then head to the Info tab at the top. Check “Sync Address Book Contacts,” then check “Sync contacts with Google Contacts.” Click Configure and enter the same account information you just configured on your Android device. Hit Apply and allow the iPhone to sync.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
What app can i use to transfer data from iPhone to Android?
Part 2: Best iOS to Android Apps on mobile devices
- Google Drive. Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. …
- SHAREit. The SHAREit is another good iOS to Android transfer app. …
- Move to Android. …
- Samsung Smart Switch. …
- FileTransfer. …
Which is better Android or iOS?
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android without computer?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. …
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.