The only supported way to access your iCloud services on Android is to use the iCloud website. … To start, head to the iCloud website on your Android device and sign in using your Apple ID and password.
How do I retrieve photos from iCloud on Android?
How to access iCloud photos on Android
- Open Chrome for Android, or any other internet browser app you have downloaded.
- Navigate to the iCloud website in the web browser.
- Enter your Apple ID username and password to sign in to iCloud.
How do I sync iCloud with Android?
How to Sync iCloud with Android?
- Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- Find the “Add Account” tab, select iCloud and sign in to your iCloud account;
- Click on “Add Account” and log in to your Android account;
- Find the “Filters” tab and check the folders you want to sync;
- Click “Save” and then “Sync all”.
How do I access iCloud photos on Samsung?
To access iCloud Photos on an Android device, open a browser, and go to www.icloud.com. Sign in to iCloud when prompted, then tap Photos.
How do I access iCloud photos on my phone?
How to access iCloud Photos on Android
- Open up Chrome and navigate to www.icloud.com. Chrome is likely your default browser. …
- Tap the More option. Click on the three-dot icon at the top right corner and select Desktop site from the list.
- Sign in. …
- Tap the Photos icon. …
- Make a new album if you need to.
Can I use iCloud on Samsung?
Using iCloud on your Android device is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone.
How do I sync my Samsung to my iCloud?
1) Tap “Import from iCloud”.
- 2) Tap “OK”.
- 3) Input ID/ Password and tap Login.
- 4) Accessing to iCloud.
- 5) Check the items and tap “Import”.
- 6) Import processing.
- 7) Read the notice and tap the “Close”
- Tap the “Done”
What is the Android version of iCloud?
Google Drive provides alternative to Apple’s iCloud. Google has finally released Drive, a new cloud storage option for all Google account holders, offering up to 5 GB worth of free storage.
How do I access my Photos on Android?
Access Google™ Photos – Android™
- From the Home screen, navigate: Apps > Photos . If the app is not installed refer to Download and Install Apps – Google Play.
- For a Google Photos step-by-step guide, refer to Get started with Google Photos.