Launch the Google Play Store. Tap the menu icon, then tap “My apps and games.” You’ll be shown a list of apps that were on your old phone. Pick the ones you want to migrate (you might not want to move brand-specific or carrier-specific apps from the old phone to the new), and download them.
How do I transfer my game progress from one device to another?
Go to File Manager/Explorer > Android > Data. Find your game folder and copy the OBB file. Install the game on the new phone without opening it. Paste the OBB file in the same location on the new phone (Android > Data > game folder).
How do I get my game data back on my new phone?
Select “Internal Storage” to bring up the list of your backed-up games. Select all the games you want to restore, tap “Restore,” then “Restore My Data,” and wait for the process to complete.
How do I get my game progress back?
Restore your saved game progress
- Open the Play Store app. …
- Tap on Read more underneath the screenshots and look for “Uses Google Play Games” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have confirmed that the game uses Google Play Games, open the game and find the Achievements or Leaderboards screen.
Can I transfer my game progress from iphone to android?
There’s no simple way to move your gaming progress from iOS to Android or the other way round. So, the best way to move your gaming progress is to connect the game to the internet. Most popular online games already require you to have an account on their cloud – that’s how you can always keep your progress intact.
Where is the game data stored in Android?
Read/Write isolation. All Saved Games are stored in your players’ Google Drive Application Data Folder. This folder can only be read and written by your game – it cannot be viewed or modified by other developers’ games, so there is additional protection against data corruption.
How do I transfer app data to new phone?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”
Can I transfer my SIM card to a new phone before data?
This is mandatory for all phones, but it can be an important step in some cases. Samsung phones, for example, perform a reset when you insert a SIM card. If you transfer your data before you put in your SIM, you could wipe everything you moved over. So, we recommend swapping your SIM card first.
How do I recover deleted games on Android?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon. …
- Tap on My Apps & Games. …
- Tap on Library Tab. …
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
How do I recover a deleted game profile?
I’m sorry, it’s not possible to recover a deleted Google Play Games profile or its associated game data.
Does Google play games save progress?
There is only one progress in the game and it is saved on the Google Play account, which is always restored, if the account was linked correctly. If your progress was not restored by Google Play, it means it was previously saved only on your device and is now lost.