On your Android smartphone, launch the YouTube app (if you have not installed it, here’s the link). Tap the “Menu” button and select the “My Channel” option. Go to the Playlists tab and select your playlist.
How do I access my playlist?
You can go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists. You can also manage your playlists in YouTube Studio. If a video or channel’s audience is “made for kids” and you’re on a homepage, you can’t add it to a playlist. You can still add content from search results into playlists.
How do I find Playlists on my Samsung Galaxy?
Follow these five easy steps:
- Find an album or song in the library. Locate music you want to add to a playlist.
- Touch the Menu icon by the album or song. The menu icon is shown in the margin.
- Choose the Add to Playlist command.
- Choose New Playlist.
- Type a name for the playlist and then touch the OK button.
Where do I find my Library tab?
To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
Does Samsung have a music app?
The regular, no-frills Samsung music app remains available but must be downloaded from the Play Store, as was the case with the S7. Play Music is getting another year of visibility as the favored music app on devices from Samsung, far and away the most successful Android manufacturer.
What is Samsung music?
The Samsung Music app is available to download from the Google Play or Galaxy Apps store. The Samsung Music app supports playback of audio formats like MP3, WMA, AAC and FLAC. The Samsung Music app is optimised for use with Samsung Android devices and provides a powerful music player functionality.
How do I make a playlist?
10 Tips for Creating Perfect Radio Playlists
- Always be on the look out for new music. …
- Variety is key. …
- Have a theme and purpose. …
- Aim for 30-50 songs. …
- Include one song per artist. …
- Keep it updated. …
- Select music that you love. …
- Take your brand into consideration.
How do you download music onto a Samsung?
Locate and choose the songs that you want to import to your Samsung device, then copy them by entering “Ctrl + C” keys on Windows. Step 6. Click your Samsung device on Portable Devices folder on your computer, find and open the Music folder, then paste your copied music files on Samsung phone at once.
Where do I find my library on my Iphone?
The App Library is actually very easy to find. Just swipe to the left to move to your last page of apps or widgets, then swipe one more time. You’ll see the App Library immediately, full of pre-populated categories like Productivity or Games.
How do I play music on my Samsung phone?
Use music player on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 6.0
Slide your finger right starting from the left side of the screen. Press Music library. Slide your finger right or left on the screen to select the required category and go to the required audio file. Press the required audio file.
How do I play mp3 files on my Samsung phone?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. Playlists. Instant Mixes. …
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.