Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app. Apple’s first Android app, it hooks your old Android and new Apple device together over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers over all your data.
What is the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Comparing the 6 top Android to iPhone transfer apps
- Move to iOS.
- Contact Transfer.
- Droid Transfer.
- Smart Transfer.
- Android File Transfer.
Can I transfer everything from Android to iPhone?
Download the Move to iOS app to get help switching from your Android device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. … Get Move to iOS from Google Play. If you can’t use the Google Play Store, learn how to download Move to iOS.
Does the switch app work from Android to iPhone?
On your Android phone, install Move To iOS from the Google Play Store, then open it. Back on your iPhone, tap Continue on the Move from Android screen. A 6- or 10-digit code will appear on the iPhone’s display. When prompted, type the code on your old Android phone to begin the transfer process.
How can I transfer my apps from Android to iPhone for free?
Method 2: Use a third-party app
- Install and open Copy My Data on both your iPhone and Android phone. …
- On your Android phone, choose whether you want to sync over Wi-Fi or from a backup stored on Google Drive. …
- The app will then search for other devices connected on the same Wi-Fi network.
Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
With Google Photos App
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload. …
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
Is there an app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer contacts from Android to a new iPhone with the Move to iOS app
- Install the Move to iOS app on your Android device.
- Follow the setup process on your new iPhone until you reach the “Apps & Data” screen.
- Choose “Move Data from Android.”
- Start the Move to iOS app on your Android.
How do I transfer my apps to a new iPhone?
Step 1. Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to send to the new iPhone and hit the “Share” button then choose the destination iPhone. Step 2. On your new iPhone, tap “Accept” to allow Airdrop transfer selected apps from your old to the new iPhone.
What do I need to know when switching from Android to iPhone?
What You Need to Know When Switching From Android to iPhone
- Software Requirements.
- Sync Before Switching.
- What Content Can You Transfer?
- Photos and Videos.
Should I stay with Android or switch to iPhone?
7 Reasons to Switch from Android to iPhone
- Information security. Information security companies unanimously agree that Apple devices are more secure than Android devices. …
- The Apple ecosystem. …
- Ease of use. …
- Get the best apps first. …
- Apple Pay. …
- Family Sharing. …
- iPhones hold their value.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How long does it take to transfer from Android to iPhone?
Just as Apple says, it is depending on how much content you’re moving, generally, it takes 10 minutes to half an hour.
Can I transfer my Google Play account to iPhone?
The Google Account data you choose will sync with your iPhone or iPad. To see your content, open the corresponding app. You can change which content from your Google Account syncs with the Apple apps on your device. You can also remove your Google Account from your Apple apps at any time, which stops syncing.