How do I downgrade from iOS 15 beta to iOS 14?
If you want to immediately downgrade from the iOS 15 beta (public or developer), you’ll need to erase and restore your iPhone or iPad. With this option, you won’t be able to restore from a backup done on iOS 15 when going back to iOS 14. But naturally, you can restore from a previous iOS 14 backup.
How do I restore my iPhone to iOS 14?
Share All sharing options for: How to restore your iPhone from iOS 15 beta back to iOS 14
- Go to “Settings” > “General”
- Select “Profiles and & Device Management”
- Select “Remove Profile” and restart your iPhone.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
How do I downgrade from iOS beta 15?
How to Downgrade from iOS 15 Beta
- Open Finder.
- Connect your device to the computer with a Lightning Cable.
- Put the device in recovery mode. …
- Finder will pop up asking if you Want to Restore. …
- Wait for the restore process to complete and then start fresh or restore to an iOS 14 backup.
How do I downgrade my iPhone from beta?
Here’s what to do:
- Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.