Press the F10 key to exit the BIOS setup utility. In the Setup Confirmation dialog box, press the ENTER key to save the changes and exit.
How do I fix a stuck BIOS?
Go to the BIOS settings of the computer that’s stuck on the BIOS screen. Change the boot order to let the computer from a USB drive or CD/DVD. Insert the DVD/CD into the problematic PC or plug in the bootable USB into it. Reboot your faulty computer; you will now be able to gain access.
Why cant I exit my BIOS?
If you can’t exit BIOS on your PC, the issue is most likely caused by your BIOS settings. … Enter BIOS, go to Security Options and disable Secure Boot. Now save changes and restart your PC. Enter BIOS again and this time go to Boot section.
How do I exit ASUS BIOS utility?
Try the following and see if it resolves the problem:
- In the Aptio Setup Utility, select the “boot” menu and then select “Launch CSM” and change it to “enable”.
- Next select the “Security” menu and then select “secure Boot Control” and change to “disable”.
- Now select “Save & Exit” and press “yes”.
How do I get out of BIOS boot loop?
Unplug power cable from PSU. Press the power button for 20 seconds. Remove the CMOS battery and wait 5 minutes and insert CMOS battery back. Make sure to connect only the disk where Windows was installed…if you installed Windows while having only one disk on your PC.
How do I remove the boot menu in Windows 10?
Delete Windows 10 Boot Menu Entry with msconfig.exe
- Press Win + R on the keyboard and type msconfig into the Run box.
- In System Configuration, switch to the Boot tab.
- Select an entry you want to delete in the list.
- Click on the Delete button.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Now you can close the System Configuration app.
How do I adjust BIOS settings?
How to Configure the BIOS Using the BIOS Setup Utility
- Enter the BIOS Setup Utility by pressing the F2 key while the system is performing the power-on self-test (POST). …
- Use the following keyboard keys to navigate the BIOS Setup Utility: …
- Navigate to the item to be modified. …
- Press Enter to select the item.
How do I bypass UEFI BIOS utility?
Enter UEFI Setup to enable CSM or Legacy BIOS. Press “Del” when the ASUS logo appears on the screen to enter the BIOS. Press “Ctrl-Alt-Del” to restart the computer if the PC boots to Windows before loading the setup program. If this fails then I would reinstall to avoid future problems.
How do I reset my BIOS to default?
Reset the BIOS to Default Settings (BIOS)
- Access the BIOS Setup utility. See Accessing BIOS.
- Press the F9 key to automatically load the factory default settings. …
- Confirm the changes by highlighting OK, then press Enter. …
- To save the changes and exit the BIOS Setup utility, press the F10 key.