How do I check my individual AirPod firmware?
How to check your AirPods’ current firmware version
- Place the AirPods in their charging case.
- On your iPhone, start the Settings app.
- Tap “General” and then tap “About.”
- Open the lid of your AirPods case. …
- On the AirPods screen, you’ll see details about your device, including the current firmware version.
Does iOS 14 affect AirPods?
Apple designed iOS 14 with several new features that improve how the AirPods and the AirPods Pro work with iPhones and iPads, including spatial audio, better device switching, battery notifications, and Headphone Accommodations for those who need help with sounds and frequencies.
How do I update AirPods iOS 14?
New firmware is installed over the air while your AirPods or AirPods Pro are connected to an iOS device. Simply put them in their case, connect them to a power source, and then pair them to an iPhone or an iPad to force the update. That’s it.
How do I update my Apple AirPods firmware?
How to Update AirPods Firmware
- Connect your AirPods to your iPhone.
- On the iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the i icon next to your AirPods.
- Scroll down to the About section. …
- If you think there’s an update available, you can try to force it to be installed.
What is the latest firmware version for AirPods?
|Current firmware||1st gen: 6.8.8 (December 2019) 2nd gen: 3E751 (April 2021)|
|Dimensions||AirPods (each) 0.65 x 0.71 x 1.59 in (16.5 x 18.0 x 40.5 mm) Charging case 1.74 x 0.84 x 2.11 in (44.3 x 21.3 x 53.5 mm)|
|Mass||AirPods (each) 0.14 ounces (4 g) Charging case 1.34 ounces (38 g)|
How do I force my AirPods Pro firmware to update?
Place your iPhone right next to the AirPods and leave both devices alone for at least 30 minutes. The firmware should update in the meantime. 5. Go to Settings > General > About > [Your Name] AirPods and check Firmware Version again to confirm that the update has taken place.
How do I make my AirPods louder iOS 14?
iOS 14: How to Enhance Speech, Movies, and Music When Listening on AirPods, AirPods Max, and Beats
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the Physical and Motor menu and select AirPods.
- Tap the Audio Accessibility Settings option in blue text.
- Tap Headphone Accommodations.
How do I check my AirPods charge iOS 14?
How to Check Your AirPods Battery Level on an iPhone or iPad
- Enable Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPad. …
- Then put your AirPods in the case and close the lid.
- Next, move the case near your iPhone or iPad. …
- Then open the case and wait a few seconds.
- Finally, you can check your AirPods battery level on your screen.
Is spatial audio in iOS 14 beta?
What’s New in iOS 14 Beta 6: Spatial Audio Settings, Maps Splash Screen and More. … In today’s beta, there’s a new Spatial Audio toggle available in the Accessibility section of the Settings app. Choose AirPods and then at the bottom of the screen, there’s a “Follow iPhone” toggle.