In the phone box, both Google and Samsung include a USB-A to USB-C adapter that allows you to connect an iPhone to an Android phone.
Can you connect an iPhone to an Android?
Although the iPhone has built-in Bluetooth technology, wireless file transfer capabilities are limited by its operating system. To transfer files wirelessly between an iPhone and an Android device, both devices must be running the same third-party Bluetooth file transfer application.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android. …
- Open the Move to iOS app. …
- Wait for a code. …
- Use the code. …
- Choose your content and wait. …
- Set up your iOS device. …
- Finish up.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to an Android?
You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without app?
Launch SHAREit on both phones and grant necessary permissions. Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it.
Can you move data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
What is the easiest way to transfer data from Android to Android?
- Enable Bluetooth on both Android phones and pair them.
- Open File Manager and select the files that you want to transfer.
- Tap the Share button.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of options.
- Select the receiving device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices.
What is the easiest way to transfer pictures from Android to Android?
How to transfer photos and videos to your new Android phone
- Open Photos from the app drawer or home screen.
- Select the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) from the top left of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Backup & sync.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up & sync is set to On.