Here’s how to change your default browser on an iPhone: Download your new preferred browser from the App Store. Go to Settings > Safari > Default Browser App. Select your new browser of choice.
How do I make Chrome my default browser on iOS?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Default browser.
- Tap Open Chrome settings. Default browser app.
- Set Chrome as your Default browser app.
How do I change my default browser on iOS 14?
Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to find your favorite browser and tap it. It will likely be fairly far down the list, in the section right below “TV Provider.” …
- Tap the “Default Browser App” option. Select “Default Browser App.” …
- A list of any browsers you’ve installed other than Safari will appear.
How do I change Safari to Chrome on iPhone?
In order to make the change, users will need to download the latest version of Google Chrome from Apple’s App Store. After that, they will need to navigate to the Settings app, select Chrome, tap the “Default Browser App” button and change its setting from Safari to Chrome.
How do I change my default browser on iOS 13?
How to change default web browser on iPhone
- Open Settings and find the app you want to use – in our case Chrome.
- Tap on it and you’ll be presented with a list of settings, one of which is the new Default Browser App option. …
- On the next page you will be able to select Chrome from the list.
What is the default browser for iPhone?
If you delete a web browser app, your device will set Safari as the default browser app. If you delete the Safari app, your device will set one of your other web browser apps as the default. To use the Safari app again, you’ll need to reinstall it on your device.
How do I change my default email in iOS 14?
How to Change the Default Email Account in iOS 14
- On your iOS device head to Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the Mail option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Mail page until you see Default Account.
- Tap on Default Account and select whatever email account you want to use as the default.
How do I change my browser settings?
How to Change Browser Settings
- If you use Chrome, click the button with an icon that looks like three bars to open a menu. …
- From the menu, select “Settings.” A new tab opens within your browser that displays primary browser settings. …
- To change the search engine used by Chrome, for example, look under the Search heading.
How do I change my Safari browser settings?
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites. On the left, click the setting you want to customize—for example, Camera. Do any of the following: Choose settings for a website in the list: Select the website on the right, then choose the option you want for it.
How do I make Safari my default browser on iPhone?
Here’s how to change your default browser on an iPhone:
- Download your new preferred browser from the App Store.
- Go to Settings > Safari > Default Browser App.
- Select your new browser of choice.
How do I set links to open in Chrome on my iPhone?
If you’re already on the page in Safari that you want to open in Chrome, tap the Share button from the bottom toolbar. Now, swipe up in the Share sheet and scroll past the apps section. In the Actions section, tap the “Open In Chrome” shortcut that we just added.
How do I make Chrome open links instead of Safari?
The easiest way to get this Shortcuts workflow is to tap on the link here for “Open in Chrome,” which will open it inside of Safari. Alternatively, you can tap on the “Gallery” tab in Shortcuts, hit the search icon in the top right, enter “Open,” then select “Open in Chrome” from the list.
Can I use Chrome on iPhone?
Chrome is available for: iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. iOS 12 and up. All languages supported by the App Store.
Which is best Safari or Chrome?
Verdict: Apple users in the US might be leaning closer to Safari, while international Android users would prefer Chrome. Explore apps like CleanMyMac X, AdGuard, App Tamer, ClearVPN, and 200 more in Setapp to turn your browser into a performance machine.