The most common problem that has been reported is the app crash. The game reportedly closes by itself and it’s possible that it’s just a problem exclusive to the app, or it can also be a sign of a firmware issue.
How do I stop Genshin impact from crashing iOS?
How To Fix Genshin Impact Crashing iOS?
- Exit out the game.
- Restart the phone.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the game.
- If that doesn’t work factory reset you iPhone.
How do I fix Genshin impact iOS?
How do I stop Genshin impact from crashing IOS?
- Force Restart your iPhone or iPad. Quickly press and release the Volume Up button on your iPhone or iPad. …
- Simply Reinstall the game. So, tap and hold the Genshin Impact icon on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad. …
- Perform a Factory Reset.
How do I stop my Genshin impact mobile from crashing?
Fix Genshin Impact crash issues on Android phones
- Reboot the device and clear active apps. For this task, players will need to restart their Android phones first. …
- Running the game with minimum Graphics settings. …
- Clearing the cache and local files.
What to do if a game keeps crashing iOS?
If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open
- Close and reopen the app. Force the app to close. …
- Restart your device. Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. …
- Check for updates. …
- Delete the app, then redownload it.
Why does my Genshin Impact keep lagging?
Here are the top 3 reasons why high ping and, as a result, lagging occur while playing Genshin Impact: Internet service provider (ISP) quality. Internet connection speed. Inadequate bandwidth.
How do I clear my Genshin Impact cache?
To do this: Go to Settings > Storage. Click on Other Apps to see a full list of your installed apps. Find Genshin Impact and tap on Clear Cache and Data.
Why can’t I open Genshin Impact on iOS?
Start by closing the game down completely, and trying to relaunch it. If this doesn’t work, close the game, then do a restart of your device. … Check for any outstanding updates to either the phone or the game. Your next option is to delete Genshin Impact and then reinstall it.
Does Genshin Impact work with iOS 14?
On iOS 14, Genshin Impact now supports the Xbox One, Xbox Elite Series 2, DualShock 4, and MFi controllers. … If you’re interested in checking Genshin Impact out, you can download Genshin Impact on the App Store for iOS here and on Google Play for Android here for free.
How do I stop my game from crashing?
Game crashes/freezes/slow (Android)
- Please try the following steps, even if you have tried some of them already. …
- 1 – Swipe away all your apps running in the multitasking bar.
- 2 – Restart your device:
- 4 – Please make sure you are not running out of free space on your device:
- 5 – Force the game to stop:
How do I reboot my iPhone 12?
How to restart your iPhone X, 11, or 12
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
What to do if an app keeps crashing?
There can be multiple ways in which you can fix an app that keeps crashing on your Android smartphone.
- Force stop the app. …
- Restart the device. …
- Reinstall the app. …
- Check app permissions. …
- Keep your apps updated. …
- Clear cache. …
- Free up storage space. …
- Factory reset.