Select the Start button > Settings > System > About . Under Device specifications > System type, see if you’re running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows. Under Windows specifications, check which edition and version of Windows your device is running.
How do I find my device operating system?
To find out which Android OS is on your device:
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
How do I check my Samsung operating system?
Check the OS in the Settings App:
- 1 From the Homescreen tap the Apps button or swipe up/down to view apps.
- 2 Open the Settings application.
- 3 Scroll to the bottom to find About Device or About Phone.
- 4 Scroll down to find Android Version. Alternatively, you may have to select Software Information to view Android Version.
How do I find the OS version on my iPhone?
Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Press the Menu button multiple times until the main menu appears.
- Scroll to and select Settings > About.
- The software version of your device should appear on this screen.
What are the five examples of operating system?
Five of the most common operating systems are Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Linux, Android and Apple’s iOS.
Does Samsung have its own operating system?
Samsung’s flagship phones and devices are all powered by Google’s Android mobile OS. … Samsung’s online Tizen store will have about 1,000 apps available versus more than 1 million apps on rival operating systems. Samsung has also released cameras, smartwatches and TVs powered by Tizen.
How do I check my watchOS?
watchOS. On your iPhone, open the Watch app and make sure My Watch is selected in the bottom button bar. Then go to General > About to see a screen that displays much the same information as the Settings app on the watch, including the version number.