How do I set up auto reply for text messages?
Ensure your apps are up to date as the following steps apply to the most recent version.
- From a Home screen, tap the Message+ app . …
- Tap the Settings icon. …
- Tap Auto Reply.
- Tap the Auto Reply switch to turn on or off .
- While enabled, tap Add new message. …
- Change the Until date then tap the back arrow .
What is the best auto reply app for Android?
5 Best Auto-Reply Text Apps for Android & iOS
- Drivemode: Handsfree Messages And Call For Driving.
- Auto Message – automatic send and reply SMS sender.
- Do It Later – Schedule SMS, Auto Reply Text, Whats.
- SMS Auto Reply Text Messages / SMS Autoresponder.
- AutoSender – Auto Texting SMS via Virtual Number.
How do I change reply to text?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
What is a good automatic reply message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.
Is there an app to auto reply to text messages?
One of the most comprehensive apps for this task is called Auto SMS and it is available for free in the Android Market. It can be used to automatically reply to text messages or to shoot a quick note to folks who call you when you’re unable to pick up the phone.
How do you acknowledge a text message?
Think of texting as a conversation: If you would respond in the conversation, then respond in the text. A short “TNX” to acknowledge that the message was received is a simple way to end the conversation.
How do you start a professional text?
Follow these rules to write a professional text message that builds trust:
- Get explicit permission. Texting a person who hasn’t opted in can result in upset customers and hefty legal fines. …
- Keep it brief. …
- Don’t text too often. …
- Make it easy to reply. …
- Simplify your signature. …
- Avoid slang and abbreviations.
How do I set a custom text reply on my iPhone?
iPhone: How to customize respond with text while receiving a…
- Fire up Settings > Phone > Respond with Text.
- You can have up to three custom responses. Tap any of the fields and type out what you’d like as a possible response.
What is an away message?
noun. A message indicating that someone is unavailable, especially on an instant messaging service. … ‘If the phone was busy, and an away message was up, he would keep IMing her.