Go to Personalization in User Configuration. Double-click on Prevent changing theme setting. Select the Disabled option. Click the OK button.
How do I change my lock screen on Windows 10 without activation?
Edit: Found a way to do it. Download any image you want as lockscreen wallpaper and open it. Click the 3 dots at upper right corner, click set as, then click lock screen. DONE!
How do I remove Windows activation?
Press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to quickly bring up the Settings window. Click on Update & Security. Choose Activation from the menu on the left, then click on Change product key. Enter your product key and click Next.
Why has my taskbar changed Colour?
Taskbar may have turned white because it has taken a hint from the desktop wallpaper, also known as the accent color. You can also disable the accent color option altogether. Head to ‘Choose your accent color’ and uncheck the ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’ option.
How do I change the font without activating Windows 10?
How to Change the Default Font in Windows 10
- Press Win+R.
- Type in regedit and press Enter.
- Go to File > Export… to save the registry file somewhere on your hard drive.
- Open Notepad and copy and paste the following into it: …
- Click File > Save.
- Change the “Save as” type to “All Files.”
How do I hide the taskbar in Windows 10 without activation?
To Turn On or Off Auto-hide Taskbar in Desktop Mode in Settings
- Open Settings, and click/tap on the Personalization icon. …
- Click/tap on Taskbar on the left side, and turn On or Off (default) Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode on the right side. ( …
- You can now close Settings if you like.
How do I change the background on Reddit without activating Windows?
How to change background without having a windows 10 key.
- Download the picture you want as your back ground.
- Right click on it and press “Set as desktop background.”