To do this, you can just download the Move to iOS app on your Android device from the Play Store (freely available). The app can transfer your contacts, messages, camera roll data, and bookmarks. … Also, the option to transfer apps from Android to iPhone would only be given while setting up a new device.
How do I restore app purchases on Android to Apple?
To restore purchases on Apple platform
- First of all, delete the app from your device.
- Tap Settings in your device.
- Navigate to iTunes & App Store.
- Tap User and log out.
- Log in with the same Apple ID that originally purchased.
- Download the app again, tap Options menu and choose Restore purchases.
Can I transfer my Google Play purchases to iTunes?
If you use iTunes, you can use Droid Transfer to copy any Google Play Music downloaded to your Android to your PC or directly to iTunes.
What is the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Comparing the 6 top Android to iPhone transfer apps
- Move to iOS.
- Contact Transfer.
- Droid Transfer.
- Smart Transfer.
- Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer from Android to Apple?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Can you transfer Google Play account to iPhone?
The Google Account data you choose will sync with your iPhone or iPad. To see your content, open the corresponding app. You can change which content from your Google Account syncs with the Apple apps on your device. You can also remove your Google Account from your Apple apps at any time, which stops syncing.
Can you transfer Google Play apps to iPhone?
If they’re available on both Google Play and the App Store, some of your free apps will also transfer. After the transfer completes, you can download any free apps that were matched from the App Store.
Can you transfer games from Google Play to Apple?
On your Android phone, go to “Google Play Store”, download and install the Move to iOS app. Tap on “Continue” on both your Android and iPhone. Tap “Agree” and then “Next” on your Android phone. … Tap “Done” on your Android device.
How can I transfer data from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
With Google Photos App
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload. …
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
Is there an app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer contacts from Android to a new iPhone with the Move to iOS app
- Install the Move to iOS app on your Android device.
- Follow the setup process on your new iPhone until you reach the “Apps & Data” screen.
- Choose “Move Data from Android.”
- Start the Move to iOS app on your Android.