How do you get free ringtones for Android?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone. …
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids. …
- Zedge. …
- iTunemachine. …
- Mobiles24. …
- Tones7. …
- Ringtone Maker. …
- Notification Sounds.
How do I download a ringtone to my android?
Here you go!
- Download or transfer the MP3 to your phone.
- Using a file manager app, move your song to the Ringtones folder.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select Sound & notifications.
- Tap on Phone ringtone.
- Your new ringtone music should appear in the list of options. Select it.
What app is better than Zedge?
Audiko. If you are looking for a ZEDGE alternative for ringtones only, then the Audiko app can not only serve your purpose, but it also lets you edit them. You can select a file either from your device storage or from Audiko’s database to be your phone’s ringtone.
Is Zedge ringtones free?
The ZEDGE Rintgones & Wallpapers app for Android offers millions of free ringtones, notifications and wallpapers to easily customize your mobile device.
Is it illegal to download a ringtone?
Free and Legal Ringtone Websites
Downloading free ringtones from the internet is the quickest way to get ringtones for your phone. It’s completely legal as long as you stay away from the sites on the internet that host illegal cellphone content, such as videos, games, software. It’s smart to not infringe on copyright.
Is zedge a harmful app?
Last year, Play Protect flagged the Zedge app as harmful. The developers had to remove the app from the Play Store to find the issue. The developers were not able to find any bugs or malware in the app. The reason for the Play Protect could be due to issues with the app’s security filters.
How do I make a song my ringtone on Samsung?
Once your music file is downloaded onto your device, to set a music file as a ringtone:
- 1 Tap “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”.
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. …
- 5 Select the music file. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
Where is the ringtone folder in Android?
Open the Ringtones folder.
It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone.
How do I download a ringtone to my phone?
Ringtone download FAQs
- Go to the phone’s Settings.
- Tap the search icon and type in ‘Ringtone’
- Select ‘Ringtone’ from the result.
- The pre-loaded ringtones will appear on your screen.
- You select one from them or look for the ‘Plus’ icon to set the downloaded ringtone on your device.
How can I get Zedge for free?
If you’re using an Android, it’s super easy—you can just use the Zedge app, which is available in the Play Store.
To get Zedge:
- Open the Play Store.
- Type zedge into the search bar and tap the search icon.
- Tap ZEDGE Wallpapers & Ringtones. …
- Tap Install.
Should I uninstall Zedge?
Another reason why somebody would like to uninstall Zedge is due to ads – not all users are keen on dealing with that. … However, to answer the question “is Zedge unsafe,” it is most certainly “no” – the app is legitimate.
How do I use Zedge ringtones?
How to set custom ringtones with Zedge
- Open the Zedge app on your Android device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- Tap on Ringtones.
- Browse through the list of ringtone and choose your favorite.
- You can tap on the Play button to listen to the ringtone and see whether you like them or not.
What is Zedge app used for?
Zedge for Android offers wallpaper, live wallpaper, ringtones, games, icons, widgets, and keyboards to customize your Android smartphone in one handy app from Google Play.