How do I change which screen is my Home screen?
From the EasyHome screen, tap the Apps screen icon > the Settings icon > Home screen > Select Home > Home.
How can I solve my mobile display problem?
Here are several fixes you can try if your phone’s screen is acting temperamental.
- Reboot Your Phone. …
- Perform a Hard Reset. …
- Boot Into Safe Mode (Android Only) …
- Disable Auto-Brightness (Adaptive Brightness) …
- Check for Device Updates. …
- Disable Hardware Overlays. …
- Get Your Phone Checked by a Professional.
How do I reset my icons?
How to delete all your app icons:
- Open your device settings.
- Tap on “Apps”
- Tap on “Google App”
- Tap on “Storage”
- Tap on “Manage Space”
- Tap on “Clear Launcher Data”
- Tap “Okay” to confirm.
How do I change which screen is 1 and 2?
Set the Primary and Secondary Monitor
- Right-click on your desktop and select “Display”. …
- From the display, select the monitor you wish to be your main display.
- Check the box that says “Make this my main display.” The other monitor will automatically become the secondary display.
- When finished, click [Apply].