Click and drag any icon from the System Tray to the expanded tray if you don’t want to see it. Navigate to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on and off to show or hide individual icons.
How do I show hidden icons?
How to Find Hidden Icons
- Open the Windows Explorer window or any of the windows folders on your desktop. …
- Click on the “Tools” menu found at the very top of the window.
- At the bottom of the drop down list that appears, click on “Folder Options.” This will reveal a new box.
How do I restore hidden icons?
How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?
- Press Windows key, click on Settings.
- Click on System> Notifications & actions.
- Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar) and also click on Turn system icons on or off.
How do you change hidden icons on Windows 10?
Change notification area items in Windows 10
Or, right-click the taskbar, and choose Taskbar settings. In the window that appears, scroll down to the Notification area section. From here, you can choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar or Turn system icons on or off.
How do I unhide icons on Windows 10?
Show desktop icons in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes.
- Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings.
- Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.
Where did my icons go?
You can drag your missing icons back to your screen through your Widgets. To access this option, tap and hold anywhere on your home screen. Look for Widgets and tap to open. Look for the app that is missing.
How do I find hidden shortcuts?
Show or hide all desktop shortcut icons
- Press the Windows key + D on your keyboard to display the Windows desktop.
- Right-click an empty area on the desktop and select View in the drop-down menu.
How do I reinstall hidden apps?
Unhide hidden apps by re-enabling them in the device settings.
- Press the “Menu” key and then tap the “Settings” icon to open device Settings menu.
- Tap the “More” option and then tap the “Application Manager” option. …
- Swipe left or right to view the “All Applications” screen, if needed.
Why are my installed apps not showing?
If you find the missing apps installed but still fail to show up on the home screen, you can uninstall the app and reinstall it. If necessary, you can also recover deleted app data on your Android phone.