Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
Make sure that you have cellular data turned on. You will not be able to send pictures to non-iMessage users without it. If that still doesn’t work, contact your carrier. Note that the cost will vary depending on your carrier and plan.
Why is my phone not sending picture messages to Android?
If your smartphone refuses to send or receive picture messages, check that data connection is active and enabled on your device. If you’re using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable Wi-Fi and use cellular data. You cannot send MMS over Wi-Fi, so you should make sure you have an active cellular/mobile data plan.
Why can’t I send a file from iPhone to android?
Check Settings>Messages, make sure that MMS is turned on. Check Settings>Cellular, make sure that cellular data is turned on. If that does not help, then contact your carrier. MMS is a carrier feature, it requires cellular data and an SMS/MMS plan on your account.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to Samsung?
Go to Settings > Messages and turn MMS Messaging on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Cellular Data on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Data Roaming on if you’re roaming on a cellular provider network that is different from your billing provider’s network.
Why is my MMS not sending?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How do I send pictures to non iPhone users?
Open the Google Photos app. Then click on the picture or album that you want to share. Click on the Share option and enter the name, phone number, or email address of non-apple users to whom you want to publicly share the photos/ photo album.
How do you send a picture text from an iPhone to an Android?
- In Settings > Messages, make sure “MMS Messaging” and “Send as SMS” are turned on.
- If the messages are showing blue for any reason, make sure your husband’s number is deactivated from iMessage. …
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support.
How do I fix my MMS on my Android?
If you need to set your devices MMS settings manually, simply follow the below steps:
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I enable MMS on my Android?
Set up MMS – Samsung Android
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Mobile networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select MORE.
- Select Reset to default.
- Select RESET. Your phone will reset to default Internet and MMS settings. MMS problems should be solved at this point. …
- Select ADD.