1. Restart the PC, and as soon as Windows 10 tries to load; remove the power supply or press and hold the Power button to force shutdown. … In Boot options, go to “Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Startup Settings -> Restart.” Once the PC restarts, you can choose Safe Mode from the list using the numeric key 4.
How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on loading screen?
How to Fix Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen?
- Unplug USB Dongle.
- Do Disk Surface Test.
- Enter Safe Mode to Fix This Issue.
- Do System Repair.
- Do System Restore.
- Clear CMOS Memory.
- Replace CMOS Battery.
- Check Computer RAM.
What do you do when Windows 10 won’t load?
Windows 10 Won’t Boot? 12 Fixes to Get Your PC Running Again
- Try Windows Safe Mode. …
- Check Your Battery. …
- Unplug All Your USB Devices. …
- Turn Off Fast Boot. …
- Check Your Other BIOS/UEFI Settings. …
- Try a Malware Scan. …
- Boot to Command Prompt Interface. …
- Use System Restore or Startup Repair.
Why is Windows 10 stuck on loading screen?
In some cases, the “Windows stuck on loading screen” issue is caused by Windows updates or other problems. At this time, you can enter the Safe Mode, do nothing, and then reboot your computer to help the computer start normally again. Safe Mode starts with a minimum set of drivers, software, and service.
Why is my PC not loading into Windows?
For example, malware or a buggy driver may be loading at boot and causing the crash, or your computer’s hardware may be malfunctioning. To test this, boot your Windows computer in safe mode. … If your problem isn’t fixed, try reinstalling Windows or performing a Refresh or Reset on Windows 8 or 10.
How do I fix my computer not loading?
What to Do When Your Computer Won’t Start
- Give It More Power. (Photo: Zlata Ivleva) …
- Check Your Monitor. (Photo: Zlata Ivleva) …
- Listen for the Beep. (Photo: Michael Sexton) …
- Unplug Unnecessary USB Devices. …
- Reseat the Hardware Inside. …
- Explore the BIOS. …
- Scan for Viruses Using a Live CD. …
- Boot Into Safe Mode.
How do I load Safe Mode in Windows 10?
Press Windows key + R (force Windows to start into safe mode every time you reboot the PC).
- Press the Windows Key + R.
- Type msconfig in the dialog box.
- Select the Boot tab.
- Select the Safe Boot option and click Apply.
- Choose Restart to apply the changes when the System Configuration window pops up.
How do I fix the endless reboot loop in Windows 10?
Using the WinX Menu of Windows 10, open System. Next click on Advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Startup and Recovery > Settings. Uncheck the Automatically restart box. Click Apply / OK and Exit.
How do I reset Windows 10 before booting?
Performing a factory reset from within Windows 10
- Step one: Open the Recovery tool. You can reach the tool a number of ways. …
- Step two: Start the factory reset. It’s really this easy. …
- Step one: Access the Advanced startup tool. …
- Step two: Go to the reset tool. …
- Step three: Start the factory resets.
Why does my computer just keep spinning?
A spinning cursor means the system is busy. … Sometimes, a program or driver may be causing a spinning blue circle; in that case you will have to check for any recent program or driver changes made to the system and reverse them.
What do I do if my laptop is stuck on the loading screen?
Try the following…
- Power off the laptop.
- Power on the laptop.
- As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
- Repeat this process a few times until you see the “Preparing Automatic Repair” screen.
How do I stop the spinning wheel on my computer?
Press Option + Command + Escape simultaneously to open the Force Quit menu. From there, you can select a program and click “Force Quit” to end it. Click the Apple logo in the top-left on your screen and select “Force Quit…” from the dropdown menu. This will also open the Force Quit menu.
How do you reset a computer that won’t boot?
To do so, perform these steps: Restart the computer. Press the F8 key as soon as the computer starts to boot, but before the Windows logo appears on your screen. Select Disable automatic restart on system failure.
How do I boot into Windows recovery?
How to Access Windows RE
- Select Start, Power, and then press and hold Shift key while clicking Restart.
- Select Start, Settings, Update and Security, Recovery. …
- At the command prompt, run the Shutdown /r /o command.
- Use the following steps to boot the System by using a Recovery Media.
What causes a computer not to boot up?
Common boot up issues are caused by the following: software that was installed incorrectly, driver corruption, an update that failed, abrupt power outage and the system did not shut down properly. Let’s not forget registry corruption or virus’ / malware infections that can completely mess up a computer’s boot sequence.