If you’re unable to install WhatsApp due to insufficient space on your phone, try to clear Google Play Store’s cache and data: Go to your phone’s Settings, then tap Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play Store > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.
How can I install WhatsApp on Android without Play store?
Steps to update WhatsApp without Play Store
- Open a browser in your device and go to apkmirror.com and search for WhatsApp or you can directly click here to get WhatsApp Apk.
- From the list, select the latest version of Whatsapp.
How do I install WhatsApp on my Samsung phone?
How do I get the WhatsApp Messenger app on my Samsung Galaxy device?
- Swipe up on the home screen, to access your apps.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the search bar.
- Enter WhatsApp, then tap the search icon.
- Tap Install. …
- Once WhatsApp has been installed, tap Open to begin setting up your WhatsApp account.
Why my phone is not installing any App?
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app. App info or See all apps. Tap Google Play Services. Clear cache.
Can you use WhatsApp on an Android phone?
According to the information on WhatsApp FAQ section, WhatsApp will only be compatible with phones running Android 4.0. 3 operating system or newer as well as iPhones running on iOS 9 and newer. … For iPhones, iPhone 4 and earlier models will not support WhatsApp soon.
How do I download Google Play store on my Android phone?
The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play, and can be downloaded on some Chromebooks.
Find the Google Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store .
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
Can I get WhatsApp without Google account?
Yes, you can download and use WhatsApp without Google Play Store. You have to visit the official website of WhatsApp and download installable file from there. Go to official website. Download app according to your device platform (Android/iOS).
How do I update WhatsApp on my Samsung phone?
How to update WhatsApp on Android to the latest version
- Step 1: Open your Android phone and go to Play Store.
- Step 2: After that, tap on Menu option (three horizontal lines).
- Step 3: From the given options select My apps & games.
- Step 4: A new page will appear, here tap UPDATE next to WhatsApp Messenger.
Is WhatsApp available on Samsung Galaxy?
If you have a Samsung phone and you are wondering whether or not your device would support WhatsApp, you need to know that all Samsung android devices which run on version 2.1 or higher and can send and receive text messages for the sake of verification will support WhatsApp.
How do I get my WhatsApp link?
Create your own link
What to do if APP is not installing?
You can reset App permissions to combat the Android App not installed error by Visiting “Settings” and then selecting “Apps”. Now access the Apps menu and hit “Reset App Preferences” or “Reset application permissions”. This will allow third-party apps to get installed on your device.
Why is my phone not installing APK?
Another common reason for the App not installed error could be that there is not enough free memory on your device’s internal storage. Most users think that the size of the apk file is the actual size of the app. But this is not the case. Actually the apk file is a packaged version of the application itself.
Why is my phone not letting me download anything?
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.