Download the SHAREit app on your Android (from the Google Play Store) and on your iPhone (from the Apple App Store). Ensure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Open the SHAREit app on both the Android and the iPhone. On the Android, tap the Send button and select the files you wish to send.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Is there an app to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Apple’s Move to iOS app in the Google Play Store makes the process quick and easy. … The Move to iOS app supports phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or later and can transfer data to devices running iOS 9 or higher.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone for free?
Another solution that worked well and is recommended by Apple on its support site is an app called Copy My Data by Media Mushroom. It’s a free app for iOS and Android, and can wirelessly transfer data between two devices. Install and open Copy My Data on both your iPhone and Android phone.
Can you transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
You can transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone in several ways, all of which are free. To transfer contacts from an Android to a new iPhone, you can use the Move to iOS app. You can also use your Google account, send a VCF file to yourself, or save the contacts to your SIM card.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Why does it take so long to transfer from Android to iPhone?
How long does move to iOS take? … Frankly, how long move to iOS takes very depends on the size of the data you want to transfer and the WiFi connection. If there is too much data you want to transfer or the WiFi connection is unstable, it is quite normal that the transferring process may take a few hours.
Can I transfer my Google Play account to iPhone?
The Google Account data you choose will sync with your iPhone or iPad. To see your content, open the corresponding app. You can change which content from your Google Account syncs with the Apple apps on your device. You can also remove your Google Account from your Apple apps at any time, which stops syncing.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
Can you keep the same phone number when switching from Android to iPhone?
In most cases, it can be done. However, if you ever find a model of phone or a service provider that is not able or willing to transfer the number, it’s not the end of the world. You and your contacts will have to learn a new number, but at least you’ll still be able to enjoy all of the functions of your new iPhone.