How do I fix unmet dependencies in Kali Linux?
Try ‘apt –fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution). You might want to run ‘apt –fix-broken install’ to correct these. E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt –fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).
How do you resolve the following packages have unmet dependencies?
Instead of using sudo apt-get install PACKAGENAME, where PACKAGENAME is the package you’re trying to install with the apt system, use sudo apt-get install -f. The -f parameter will attempt to correct a system which has broken dependencies, after which you’ll be able to install the package in question.
How do you fix unmet dependencies try apt — fix broken install with no packages or specify a solution?
Try ‘apt –fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution) libreoffice. sudo apt-get upgrade Reading package lists… Done Building dependency tree Reading state information… Done You might want to run ‘apt –fix-broken install’ to correct these.
How do I fix broken packages in Kali Linux?
- Execute the below command in the Terminal to reconfigure all the partially installed packages. $ sudo dpkg –configure -a. …
- Execute the below command in Terminal in order to remove the erroneous package. $ apt-get remove <package_name>
- Then use the below command to clean out the local repository:
How do I run apt fix broken install?
Ubuntu fix broken package (best solution)
- sudo apt-get update –fix-missing. and.
- sudo dpkg –configure -a. and.
- sudo apt-get install -f. the problem of a broken package still exist the solution is to edit the dpkg status file manually. …
- Unlock the dpkg – (message /var/lib/dpkg/lock)
- sudo fuser -vki /var/lib/dpkg/lock.
- sudo dpkg –configure -a. For 12.04 and newer:
How install Libgcc 8 Dev in Kali Linux?
- Update the package index: # sudo apt-get update.
- Install libgcc-8-dev deb package: # sudo apt-get install libgcc-8-dev.
How do I fix unmet dependencies in NPM?
Following are the possible solution :
- Manually need to install the top-level modules, containing unmet dependencies: npm install email@example.com.
- Re-structure your package. json. Place all the high-level modules (serves as a dependency for others modules) at the bottom.
- Re-run the npm install command.
12 июл. 2020 г.
How do I remove unmet dependencies?
You may want to ignore the first command if you don’t want to delete the installed package.
- sudo apt-get autoremove –purge PACKAGENAME.
- sudo add-apt-repository –remove ppa:someppa/ppa.
- sudo apt-get autoclean.
28 авг. 2019 г.
How do you resolve a break in electricity?
- Open the /var/log/dist-upgrade/apt. log log file in a text editor.
- Locate any “broken” packages and remove them with sudo apt-get remove <package> .
24 апр. 2012 г.
How do you solve e unable to correct problems you have held broken packages?
First, make sure that local package cache is updated. Your system checks this cache for the available packages. It’s possible (but not certain) that the dependency package is seen by the system after the cache update. Try installing the troublesome package again and see if it fixes the problem.
How do you remove a broken package?
Here are the steps.
- Find your package in /var/lib/dpkg/info , for example using: ls -l /var/lib/dpkg/info | grep <package>
- Move the package folder to another location, like suggested in the blog post I mentioned before. …
- Run the following command: sudo dpkg –remove –force-remove-reinstreq <package>
25 янв. 2018 г.
How do I fix sub process usr bin dpkg returned an error code 1?
Options to Fix sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- Method 1: Reconfigure dpkg Database.
- Method 2: Force-Install the Software.
- Method 3: Remove Bad Software Package.
- Method 4: Clean Out Unused Software Packages.
- Method 5: Remove Post Files.
- Method 6: Overwrite Package File.
31 мар. 2019 г.
How do I fix sudo apt-get update?
Hash Sum Mismatch Error
This error can happen when fetching the latest repositories during ” apt-get update ” was interrupted, and a subsequent ” apt-get update ” is not able to resume the interrupted fetch. In this case, remove the content in /var/lib/apt/lists before retrying ” apt-get update “.
How do I fix held broken packages?
These are some fast and easy ways to fix the you have held broken packages error.
- Open your sources. …
- Select the Fix Broken Packages option in Synaptic package manager. …
- If you get this error message: Try ‘apt-get -f install’ with no packages (or specify a solution) …
- Manually remove a broken package.
How do I fix broken packages in Synaptic package manager?
If broken packages are detected, Synaptic will not allow any further changes to the system until all broken packages have been fixed. Choose Edit > Fix Broken Packages from the menu. Choose Apply Marked Changes from the Edit menu or press Ctrl + P. Confirm the summary of changes and click Apply.