How do I turn on notification icons?
Option 3: In the certain app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps and notifications. Notifications.
- Turn Allow notification dots on or off.
How do I enable icons on my taskbar?
To change how icons and notifications appear
- Press and hold or right-click any empty space on the taskbar, tap or click Settings, and then go to Notification area.
- Under Notification area: Select which icons appear on the taskbar. Select specific icons you don’t want to appear on the taskbar.
How do I get rid of the Notification Area icon in Windows 7?
Select the “Notification Area” tab. To remove system icons, navigate to the System Icons section and uncheck the boxes next to the icons you want to remove. To remove other icons, click “Customize.” Then click the icon you want to remove and select “Hide” from the drop-down menu. Click “OK.”
How do I remove the notification icon from the taskbar in Windows 7?
Press the Windows key , type “taskbar settings“, then press Enter . Or, right-click the taskbar, and choose Taskbar settings. In the window that appears, scroll down to the Notification area section. From here, you can choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar or Turn system icons on or off.
How do I fix blank system tray icons?
How to: How to fix blank System Tray icons
- Step 1: Backup Registry. Go to Start > Run (or Windows-key + R), type in regedit and hit OK. …
- Step 2: Navigate to the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClassesLocal SettingsSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionTrayNotify. …
- Step 3: Restart Windows Explorer.
How do you add apps to hidden icons?
If you want to add a hidden icon to the notification area, tap or click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area, and then drag the icon you want back to the notification area. You can drag as many hidden icons as you want.