Go to Start → Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs → Set Program Access and Defaults (or Start → Set Program Access and Defaults if you have it on your Start menu) and select Custom, clicking the drop-down arrow on the right to expand the list. Here you can choose an alternative browser.
How do I undo Google Chrome as default?
Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
- Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
- Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.
How do I change my default browser in Linux?
How to Change the Default Browser in Ubuntu
- Open ‘System Settings’
- Select the ‘Details’ item.
- Select ‘Default Applications’ in the sidebar.
- Change the ‘Web’ entry from ‘Firefox’ to your preferred choice.
How do I disable my default browser?
Step 1: Clear the current browser that opens links
- Open the Settings application and tap on Apps. …
- Tap on the All tab.
- Tap on the current browser that opens links. …
- Tap on Clear defaults to prevent this browser from opening links by default.
Can you delete Chrome on Android?
Chrome is already installed on most Android devices, and can’t be removed. You can turn it off so that it won’t show on the list of apps on your device.
How do I clear my Internet browser?
Delete your browsing data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Privacy and security. Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I change what browser opens a link?
Change your default browser in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, and then type Default apps.
- In the search results, select Default apps.
- Under Web browser, select the browser currently listed, and then select Microsoft Edge or another browser.
How do I change my default browser in lubuntu?
Start/Menu->Preferences->Preferred Applications->Web Browser in Lubuntu.
What is default browser in Linux?
Most Linux distributions come with Firefox installed and set as the default browser.
How do I change my browser to preferred?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your Android, open Settings .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- At the bottom, tap Advanced.
- Tap Default apps.
- Tap Browser App Chrome .
How do I know which browser I am using?
How can I tell which browser version I am using? In the browser’s toolbar, click on “Help”or the Settings icon. Click the menu option that begins “About” and you’ll see what type and version of browser you are using.
How do I get rid of default settings?
How to clear a default app setting on Android
- Step 1: From the Home screen, press Menu > Settings. …
- Step 2: Find the Application section in Settings, then look for the app that is being used as the default for an action and tap on it. …
- Step 3: Press the Clear defaults button at the bottom of the app details screen.
1 дек. 2014 г.
What happens if I disable Chrome on my Android?
chrome will be hidden in your launcher and stoped from running on background. no longer you can use chrome browser until you reenable chrome in settings. still you can brouse internet by other web browsers like opera. … Your phone has a built in browser known as Android Web View whether you can see that or not.
What happens if I uninstall Google Chrome?
If you delete profile information when you uninstall Chrome, the data won’t be on your computer anymore. If you are signed in to Chrome and syncing your data, some information might still be on Google’s servers. To delete, clear your browsing data.
Can I uninstall Google Chrome and then reinstall?
If you can see the Uninstall button, then you can remove the browser. To reinstall Chrome, you should go to the Play Store and search for Google Chrome. Simply tap Install, and then wait until the browser is installed on your Android device.