How do I download Bluetooth on my Dell laptop Windows 7?
To download and install the Bluetooth drivers on a Dell computer, follow the steps that are mentioned below. Browse to the Dell Drivers & Downloads website. Identify your Dell product. Click Download & Install SupportAssist to auto defect your Dell product.
Where is Bluetooth on Dell laptop Windows 7?
Windows 7 and 8(8.1)
- Press and hold the Windows ( …
- In the Search box, type Device Manager.
- Touch or click Device Manager (Control Panel).
- In the Device Manager window, touch or click the arrow sign next to Bluetooth.
- Double-tap or double-click the Bluetooth adapter.
- Touch or click the Hardware tab. …
- Click OK.
How do I set up Bluetooth on my Dell laptop?
On a PC, you can find your Bluetooth icon in the lower right toolbar of your window. Make sure it’s turned on – the icon should be blue. Click to see “Add a Bluetooth device” and you’ll see a list of available devices. Choose your device to pair with the laptop by entering the code that appears on your computer screen.
How can I install Bluetooth on Windows 7?
In this article
1Choose Start→Devices and Printers and look for a Bluetooth device. 2Right-click the Bluetooth device and choose Bluetooth Settings. 3Select the check box that says Allow Bluetooth Devices to Find This Computer, and then click OK. 4Make sure that Bluetooth is working on the device you want to connect.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on Windows 7?
D. Run Windows Troubleshooter
- Select Start.
- Select Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth.
- Run the troubleshooter and follow instructions.
Does Windows 7 have Bluetooth?
In Windows 7, you see the Bluetooth hardware listed in the Devices and Printers window. You can use that window, and the Add a Device toolbar button, to browse for and connect Bluetooth gizmos to your computer. … It’s located in the Hardware and Sound category and has its own heading, Bluetooth Devices.
How do I turn Bluetooth on my computer?
Turn Bluetooth on or off
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron Windows 7?
Hold down the “Fn” key on your keyboard while pressing the “F2” key to turn on Bluetooth if your computer does not have a hardware switch.
How can I install Bluetooth on my laptop?
On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
How can I install Bluetooth on my computer without a adapter?
How to connect the Bluetooth device to the computer
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse. …
- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software. …
- Click the Devices tab, and then click Add.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Why Bluetooth is not working in my Dell laptop?
Click or touch Troubleshoot (system settings) in the list of programs. Under Find and fix other problems click or touch Bluetooth, and then click or touch Run the troubleshooter, and then follow the prompts. After the troubleshoot finishes, close the Settings window.