How do I get rid of the top bar in Windows 10?
How to Hide the Taskbar in Windows 10
- Right-click an empty spot on the taskbar. …
- Choose Taskbar settings from the menu. …
- Toggle on “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” or “Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode” depending on the configuration of your PC.
How do I remove taskbar from top of screen?
- Start > Control Panel (or Windows key + X in Windows
- Select Programs & Features(Add/Remove Program in Windows XP)
- Find the ‘Toolbar’ in the list of programs. Select it and choose Uninstall/Remove option.
Why is my taskbar not going away in fullscreen?
Make Sure Auto-Hide feature is On
To auto-hide, the taskbar in Windows 10, follow the steps below. Press your Windows key + I together to open your settings. Next, click Personalization and select Taskbar. Next, change the option to automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to “ON”.
Why doesn’t my taskbar hide when I go fullscreen?
If your taskbar doesn’t hide even with the auto-hide feature turned on, it’s most likely an application’s fault. … When you’re having issues with fullscreen applications, videos or documents, check your running apps and close them one by one. As you do this, you can find which app is causing the issue.
Why is there a black bar at the top of my screen?
To fit the entire picture of a movie larger than 1.78:1 on a HDTV screen and maintain the proper dimensions, the size of the movie is reduced, which results in black bars being seen at the top and bottom of the screen.
How do I get rid of chrome at the top of my screen?
In the Add-ons Manager, on the left, select Extensions. Remove Chrome Anything. Now do the same in the computers Programs Folder. Windows: Start > Control Panel > Uninstall Programs.
How do I stop Windows from going behind the taskbar?
Try to uncheck the AutoHide and check the lock the toolbar from the taskbar properties. change the Display resolution to highest resolution. change the performance to Best Performance.
How do I restore taskbar to bottom of screen?
To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar.
Why does my taskbar not hide Windows 10?
Make sure that the “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” option is enabled. … Make sure that the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option is enabled. Sometimes, if you’re experiencing problems with your taskbar auto-hiding, just turning the feature off and back on again will fix your problem.