Press the F10 key to exit the BIOS setup utility. In the Setup Confirmation dialog box, press the ENTER key to save the changes and exit.
Why can’t I exit BIOS?
If you can’t exit BIOS on your PC, the issue is most likely caused by your BIOS settings. … Enter BIOS, go to Security Options and disable Secure Boot. Now save changes and restart your PC. Enter BIOS again and this time go to Boot section.
How do I disable BIOS at startup?
Access the BIOS utility. Go to Advanced settings, and choose the Boot settings. Disable Fast Boot, save changes and restart your PC. Set your HDD as the primary booting device and confirm changes.
How do I change BIOS settings?
How to enter the BIOS on a Windows 10 PC
- Navigate to Settings. You can get there by clicking the gear icon on the Start menu. …
- Select Update & Security. …
- Select Recovery from the left menu. …
- Click Restart Now under Advanced startup. …
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced options.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings. …
- Click Restart.
How do I bypass UEFI BIOS utility?
Enter UEFI Setup to enable CSM or Legacy BIOS. Press “Del” when the ASUS logo appears on the screen to enter the BIOS. Press “Ctrl-Alt-Del” to restart the computer if the PC boots to Windows before loading the setup program. If this fails then I would reinstall to avoid future problems.
How do I fix no bootable device?
How to fix no bootable device on Windows 10/8/7?
- Method 1. Remove and connect back all hardware components.
- Method 2. Check boot order.
- Method 3. Reset primary partition as active.
- Method 4. Check internal hard disk status.
- Method 5. Fix boot information (BCD and MBR)
- Method 6. Recover deleted boot partition.
Why is my laptop stuck on BIOS screen?
Go to the BIOS settings of the computer that’s stuck on the BIOS screen. Change the boot order to let the computer from a USB drive or CD/DVD. … Reboot your faulty computer; you will now be able to gain access. Also, plugin an external drive that you can use as storage for the data you are about to recover.
How do I remove the boot menu in Windows 10?
Delete Windows 10 Boot Menu Entry with msconfig.exe
- Press Win + R on the keyboard and type msconfig into the Run box.
- In System Configuration, switch to the Boot tab.
- Select an entry you want to delete in the list.
- Click on the Delete button.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Now you can close the System Configuration app.
How do I get the boot menu to appear?
When a computer is starting up, the user can access the Boot Menu by pressing one of several keyboard keys. Common keys for accessing the Boot Menu are Esc, F2, F10 or F12, depending on the manufacturer of the computer or motherboard. The specific key to press is usually specified on the computer’s startup screen.