How do I revert back to iOS 14 from 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
How do I downgrade to iOS 14?
On a Mac running macOS Big Sur or macOS Catalina, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. When you see a recovery screen on your iPhone and a message to plug your device in, you can go ahead and follow the restore options on your computer. This will take you back to iOS 14.
How do I downgrade to iOS 14 without a computer?
FAQs about Downgrade iOS 14 to 13
You can’t downgrade iOS 14 without computer because you’ll need the PC to connect to iTunes through which Apple will verify if the firmware files inauthentic and signed. Any trick, app, or method promising you can might actually expose your device to risks.
How do I upgrade from iOS 13.5 1 to iOS 14?
Update iOS on iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates (or Automatic Updates). You can choose to automatically download and install updates.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
Yes. You can uninstall iOS 14. Even so, you will have to entirely erase and restore the device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you should ensure iTunes is installed and updated to the most current version.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
Can I downgrade my iOS from 13 to 12?
Downgrade only Possible on Mac or PC, Because it’s Require Restoring process, Apple’s statement is No More iTunes, Because iTunes Removed in New MacOS Catalina and Windows users can’t install new iOS 13 or Downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12 final.
Can I revert to a previous version of iOS?
Going back to an older version of iOS or iPadOS is possible, but it’s not easy or recommended. You can roll back to iOS 14.4, but you probably shouldn’t. Whenever Apple releases a new software update for the iPhone and iPad, you have to decide how soon you should update.
Can I undo a software update on iPhone?
If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
How do I downgrade to iOS 14 without iTunes?
Downgrade iOS without iTunes
- Disable “Find My iPhone”.
- Download the Right Restore Image. Download the right restore image for the older version you intend to downgrade to and your phone model.
- Connect your iOS Device to Your Computer. …
- Open Finder. …
- Trust the Computer. …
- Install the Older iOS Version.