To fix it, Go to Settings, click on manage Apps and search the app that is causing the most trouble. Open the App then click on Clear data. There click on Clear Cache so that all the data gets removed. Then close all the apps and do the reboot.
How do I find duplicate apps on Android?
How to duplicate an application on Android
- Go to Google Play and download the dual Space;
- When opening the application for the first time, tap on “Enable” and grant the requested permission;
- Then, touch the “+” icon, select the application to be duplicated and click “Clone”;
- Wait for the process to be performed.
How do I get rid of extra icons on Android?
Remove Icons from a Home Screen
- Tap or click the “Home” button on your device.
- Swipe until you reach the home screen you wish to modify.
- Tap and hold the icon you wish to delete. …
- Drag the shortcut icon to the “Remove” icon.
- Tap or click the “Home” button.
- Tap or click the “Menu” button.
Why do I have 2 settings apps?
Thanks! Those are just the Settings for Secure Folder (everything in there is like a separate section of your phone for obvious reasons). So if you install an app there, for instance, you’ll see two listings (although the secure one can only be viewed in the secure partition).
Does Samsung have duplicate apps?
Run Multiple Copies of an App on Android
You should find this feature on Samsung, Xiaomi, and OnePlus phones. … Scroll down, tap Utilities, and tap Parallel Apps. You’ll see a list of apps that you can make copies of—not every app is supported. Find the app you want to clone, and turn its toggle to the On position.
How do I clear Android cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
Why do I have duplicate apps on Android?
Clearing the cache files: This is a very common reason cited by many users. They can even disrupt the icon files leading to showing duplicate ones. To fix it, Go to Settings, click on manage Apps and search the app that is causing the most trouble. … There click on Clear Cache so that all the data gets removed.
Can you install the same app twice Android?
Download and install the Parallel Space app from the Android store. It is free. When you fire the app up for the first time, you need to select the app you want to clone and tap on Add to Parallel Space. To run a second version on the app, tap on the icon.
How can I hide app icon in Android?
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap the icon in the top-right corner (three vertical dots).
- Select the “Home Screen Settings” option.
- Find and tap the “Hide app” option.
- Select the apps you want to hide.
- Tap the “Apply” option.
How do I get my home screen back to normal?
Here’s how to reset to the default. Open the Settings app. Locate Apps or Application Manager (depending upon which device you use). Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap the home button.
- Select the home screen you want to use.
- Tap Always (Figure B).
Where is the home button on my Android?
The Home key sits in the middle of your navigation panel. Irritatingly enough, the panel, which also houses the Back and Recent buttons, eats up a bit of your screen real estate. If that bothers you more than it should, there’s a workaround to enjoy your screen in all its uninterrupted glory.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
Android Secret Codes
|*#*#4636#*#*||Display information about Phone, Battery, and Usage statistics|
|*#*#7780#*#*||Factory Reset- (Only deletes app data and apps)|
|*2767*3855#||Reinstalls the phones firmware and deletes all your data|
|*#*#34971539#*#*||Information about the camera|
How do I find hidden settings on Android?
On the top-right corner, you should see a tiny settings gear. Press and hold that little icon for about five seconds to reveal the System UI Tuner. You will get a notification that says the hidden feature has been added to your settings once you let go of the gear icon.