Press ‘Alt’ + ‘F’ or click to select ‘Font’. Use your mouse or arrow keys to scroll through the list of fonts available. To change the Font size press ‘Alt’ + ‘E’ or click to select and use your mouse or arrow keys to increase or decrease the font size, Fig 5.
How do I change the default font size in Windows 7?
How to change the size of text and icons in Windows 7
- Open the Ease of Access settings by pressing the Windows logo key + U. …
- Under Explore all settings, select Make the computer easier to see.
- Under Make things on the screen larger, select Change the size of text and icons.
- On the next screen there are two options.
How do I fix my font on Windows 7?
Isolate a damaged TrueType font using the Fonts folder:
- Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- Double-click the Fonts icon.
- Select all of the fonts in the Fonts folder, except the fonts installed by Windows. …
- Move the selected fonts to a temporary folder on the desktop.
- Restart Windows.
- Try to re-create the problem.
Where is the font folder in Windows 7?
Fonts are stored in the Windows 7 fonts folder. Once you have downloaded new fonts, you can install them directly from this folder, as well. To access the folder quickly, press Start and select Run or press Windows key+R. Type (or paste) %windir%fonts into the Open box and select OK.
How do I change my font size?
To make your font size smaller or larger:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
How do I change my font size on Windows 7?
Change the Text Size in Windows 7
- Right click on the desktop and select Screen Resolution.
- Click “Make text and other items larger or smaller”
- Select a percentage: Smaller, Medium or Larger (100, 125 or 150 percent) and click Apply.
- Log off and on again (or restart the computer).
How do I change the font size on the menu bar in Windows 7?
menu font size change
- Right click on the desktop and click on personalize.
- Click on the Windows color and click on advanced appearance settings.
- Click on advanced tab.
- Under items click on the drop down menu and select Icons.
- You can change the fonts and the size and styling.
How do I make my screen fit my monitor Windows 7?
In Windows 7:
- Click on the Windows button to bring up start menu.
- Click on Appearance and Personalization.
- Under Display, click on Make text and other items larger or smaller. Adjust the magnification settings of Smaller (100%), Medium (125%) or Larger (150%). …
- In left menu, select Adjust Resolution.